Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

E2 Visa Application about to Commence

E2 Visa Application about to Commence

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Barcholder will become famous soon enough
Default Re: E2 Visa Application about to Commence

Its been a while since i posted, so I thought i'd fill you in.

I've been out in Atlanta now for 3 weeks, trying to settle in and get down to work on the business. It's been a real eye opener so far. Above all, I am missing my family terribly. It's a real struggle some days, dealing with the terrible loneliness you can sometimes feel.

On the business front, I have managed to make some decent progress. I appeared on the local news today, where I was interviewed about my business. It has been very useful in driving new Jobseeker sign ups to the site.

I've just taken on a Sales team to go out and win new Corporate clients, so i'm hoping to see some results in the coming weeks.

See below for a link to the story.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...hes-in-Atlanta

I'll keep you posted.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for getting your story in media - bound to pull in a few more people that way!
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Barcholder
Its been a while since i posted, so I thought i'd fill you in.

I've been out in Atlanta now for 3 weeks, trying to settle in and get down to work on the business. It's been a real eye opener so far. Above all, I am missing my family terribly. It's a real struggle some days, dealing with the terrible loneliness you can sometimes feel.

On the business front, I have managed to make some decent progress. I appeared on the local news today, where I was interviewed about my business. It has been very useful in driving new Jobseeker sign ups to the site.

I've just taken on a Sales team to go out and win new Corporate clients, so i'm hoping to see some results in the coming weeks.

See below for a link to the story.

I'll keep you posted.
Wow!! Congratulations!
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Barcholder will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much. The news station has now included the Video footage.

Please see below. It has had a fantastic impact on candidate sign ups. So very pleased. This is far more than I could have ever dreamed.

Old Oct 30th 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

411 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just read your entire story and subscribed just to congratulate you on getting through the E2 process! It was even better to see get on tv so soon after getting there. Hope it works out well