Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

E-Visas Lead times? & US Medical costs?

Wikiposts

E-Visas Lead times? & US Medical costs?

Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-Visas Lead times? & US Medical costs?

My E2 does lead off his, as his spouse. The good news for having the E2 instead of the H1 and me the H4 is that I can apply for my work permit.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:14 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vicky88
My E2 does lead off his, as his spouse. The good news for having the E2 instead of the H1 and me the H4 is that I can apply for my work permit.
Oh Good ..Thats what I was coming too.. get that I-765 sent off..

Last edited by Ray; Oct 7th 2005 at 2:16 am.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:15 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I do believe it. People live right up to their means and beyond most of the time. Then wonder why theres so many ads for credit card debt etc.
Its all show over here..........The USA runs on debt......my next door neighbour use their home like a ATM......I like to own my homes as soon as I can........not a sure fire way of knowing you'll keep it in this country......but I don't like the idea of paying for dinners I put on a credit card for the next 30 years or more..........
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:19 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by krizzy
Its all show over here..........The USA runs on debt......my next door neighbour use their home like a ATM......I like to own my homes as soon as I can........not a sure fire way of knowing you'll keep it in this country......but I don't like the idea of paying for dinners I put on a credit card for the next 30 years or more..........
I hate debt. hate it hate it. Apart from the mortgage (and thats going ASAP) we owe no-one a penny. If we cant afford it we dont buy it. I guess for that very reason alone we would never be 'American'. Although Britain is hot on the debt heels these days