Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dry sense of humour?

Wikiposts

Dry sense of humour?

Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:36 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dry sense of humour?

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP

You seem to suspect that I'm somebody multihandling, when it seems that you simply exhibit aggression and a lack of humor with others as well. No wonder your wife won't sleep with you.
I think it's more to do with your handle...RoadWarrior was a handle used by a troll to start many a fun fight before getting banned.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:39 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I think it's more to do with your handle...RoadWarrior was a handle used by a troll to start many a fun fight before getting banned.
Wasn't that Warriorlife Bob?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:40 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well, that explains it. The handle is an inside joke of sorts, based upon a shitty car that I drove while backpacking around Australia. No relation to your troll, I can assure you.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

You seem to suspect that I'm somebody multihandling, when it seems that you simply exhibit aggression and a lack of humor with others as well. No wonder your wife won't sleep with you.
Now, how would you come to the conclusion that I "exibit aggression and a lack of humour with others as well" if you only found this forum today??? To my knowledge I haven't done either today but have had the odd "dispute" with others on previous occasions, but as you only found this site today
you wouldn't know that would you? So, therefore you are either guessing or a ****ing liar.

<<snip>>

Last edited by Bob; Oct 7th 2005 at 12:28 pm. Reason: uncalled for
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
He bloody well ignored me! Not a peep. Im so mad I could crush a grape.
I've said it to you once today and I'll say it again now......Lucky bastard
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:43 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need to seriously draw the line when we bring family into our insults guys...............
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Manc
I think we need to seriously draw the line when we bring family into our insults guys...............

I apologise to all (except road worrier) for that remark if they found it offensive.
I wouldn't have normally done such a thing but felt the need to reply to road wankers remark.
Apologies again
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, AWP, didn't mean to ignore you (or the California Bride, for that matter.) Perhaps you need to be...angrier?

Im really "mildly put-out white pyjamas" but it wouldnt fit.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dry sense of humour?

Funny Funny
I stopped telling any type of jokes to my yankee friends, i only have to explain what it means, then explain the words that i used to explain the joke, gets tiring. I just smile and nod now If any one has a sadd "Dry" sense of humor, its definatley the majority of americans, not us.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Wasn't that Warriorlife Bob?
warrior this, warrior that, what ever
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
Whats with all these warriors? Are the trying to prove something macho?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Whats with all these warriors? Are the trying to prove something macho?
Just fighting for our freedom
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:40 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Is that the American 'Whatever' or The British 'Whatever'
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Well Mr RoadWanker I have patiently awaited a (non profane) response from you. But alas, to no avail. Far from being anti American I am now going out to enjoy America.

I am about to leave my wooden house, get into the enemies gas guzzling SUV (actually a minivan but didnt have the same ring to it) as I am tonights designated drinker.

We will be picking up American friends and going to an American redneck bar to drink enormous amounts of piss weak American beer and listen to mind numbing thrash metal at space shuttle volume levels.

Have a nice day
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:45 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. A bit like that. Just a bit mind. Maybe with more tits though.

Could be why our Mr Hill is so popular with the yankees.

Not this Yank! Never was, never will be my cup of tea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.