Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:56 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving Lessons

Originally Posted by Elvira
Is there going to be a war??
No. The homies will probably bitchslap you too.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
So, exactly which ethnic group are you defaming when you refer to homeboys? And if you don't think it would be offensive then why don't you try going to one of those poverty stricken areas and tell the homeboys why it is that California doesn't have a computerized system. Bitch.
Excuse me, I think you're going a bit OTT when you have to call someone a bitch Can you not have a discussion without using foul language? Homeboy is not an offensive term (perhaps you didn't read my above post?) to latinos or even to people in certain neighbourhoods. Perhaps I have a bit more first hand knowledge than you. So just crawl back under whatever rock you moved to get out of.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

No. The homies will probably bitchslap you too.
Why don't you grow up FFS.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:05 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Excuse me, I think you're going a bit OTT when you have to call someone a bitch Can you not have a discussion without using foul language? Homeboy is not an offensive term (perhaps you didn't read my above post?) to latinos or even to people in certain neighbourhoods. Perhaps I have a bit more first hand knowledge than you. So just crawl back under whatever rock you moved to get out of.
Ahem. My point exactly. Bitch is not an offensive term to people in certain neighbourhoods either. So what's your problem? Bitch, homie, all the same. I suggest you try using those terms in those neighbourhoods. And see if the homies don't bitch slap you!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:07 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Why don't you grow up FFS.
There you go:

http://www.hoslap.net/
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahem. My point exactly. Bitch is not an offensive term to people in certain neighbourhoods either. So what's your problem? Bitch, homie, all the same.
Did I call you a homeboy, or a bitch? You called me that. My problem seems to be you can't appreciate someone else's opinion, namely mine. If you don't like it, live with it. I never said anything about a "homie" Is that the only expression you know? Watching too much telly, dear?

I believe you could throw in Ho....but I'm not familiar with African American terms.....perhaps you've lived in the "hood" of late? Or maybe we'll just go back to that "too much telly" for you then.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suggest you try using those terms in those neighbourhoods. And see if the homies don't bitch slap you!
I'd say you'd better knock it off, now.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:15 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Did I call you a homeboy, or a bitch? You called me that. My problem seems to be you can't appreciate someone else's opinion, namely mine. If you don't like it, live with it. I never said anything about a "homie" Is that the only expression you know? Watching too much telly, dear?

I believe you could throw in Ho....but I'm not familiar with African American terms.....perhaps you've lived in the "hood" of late? Or maybe we'll just go back to that "too much telly" for you then.
You've just got your back up because you were offensive and I called you on it. Then you get even more upset when I get offensive with you. Here's a piece of advice, maybe you should have kept your offensive little comments to yourself in the first place.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:15 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I'd say you'd better knock it off, now.
Ditto.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You've just got your back up because you were offensive and I called you on it. Then you get even more upset when I get offensive with you. Here's a piece of advice, maybe you should have kept your offensive little comments to yourself in the first place.
I'm sorry, but who called who a bitch? Wasn't that you? Are you a homeboy? Do you have any first hand knowledge of them? Except thinking they are all African Americans? Why don't you keep your offensive and crude remarks to yourself....seriously!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:33 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I'm sorry, but who called who a bitch? Wasn't that you? Are you a homeboy? Do you have any first hand knowledge of them? Except thinking they are all African Americans? Why don't you keep your offensive and crude remarks to yourself....seriously!
I'm sorry. Are YOU a homeboy? My apologies I had no idea.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:05 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Ever wished you'd never mentioned pen and paper?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:28 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

bitch
bitch
Well I like both of you! But I don't see both of you in my threesome fantasy.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:53 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt to drive in Denver, CO. I took lessons in the UK, but never passed my test as I didn't need a car (pub was round the corner, work was a train ride away and the shopping was done at the corner shop and/or chippy

Even in snow and freezing rain, driving in Denver was a joy compared to down here in FL, although the Gulf Coast is a little easier on the ticker than the East Coast, which is just :scared:

As most have said, if you can go straight, turn the wheel a bit and (occasionally) use your brakes, you'll be fine. Don't worry about using your indicators though, no one here seems to know what they're for
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:34 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by syllk
Ever wished you'd never mentioned pen and paper?

Wow.

Must be something in the water at the moment....maybe some extra Oestrogen got dumped into the system causing all these women to get a bit uppity of late?

Personally I blame Syllk entirely. I bet he even put good old Nia up to her rant too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.