Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Do you post on other boards(unrelated to Expats)

Do you post on other boards(unrelated to Expats)

Old Mar 28th 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Question Do you post on other boards(unrelated to Expats)

What other boards do you visit that might be worth one or two of us taking an interest.

I post here http://www.sports-central.org/commun...ards/index.php Its 99% North American sports talk, which may not interest 99% of you here. lol But give it a look if you want to talk sports.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I regularly post at Gamerdad

We all play games in our house and my hubby is a games artist, so it's of particular interest to us. It's very handy when looking for an opinion on a particular game you might be thinking of buying for your kids as usually someone has played it already. There are a few game developers and game journo's that hang out there. They have a lively message board (I'm gamermum over there) with lots of topics other than games.

They are a good bunch and I think currently I'm one of just four expats that post on there so if anyone feels like coming over and joining up that would be cool - particularly on the religion and politics threads - I'm seriously outnumbered by the Americans when it comes to those subjects
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:28 am
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
I regularly post at Gamerdad

We all play games in our house and my hubby is a games artist, so it's of particular interest to us. It's very handy when looking for an opinion on a particular game you might be thinking of buying for your kids as usually someone has played it already. There are a few game developers and game journo's that hang out there. They have a lively message board (I'm gamermum over there) with lots of topics other than games.

They are a good bunch and I think currently I'm one of just four expats that post on there so if anyone feels like coming over and joining up that would be cool - particularly on the religion and politics threads - I'm seriously outnumbered by the Americans when it comes to those subjects
That's a bunch of subjects that interests me so look out for another expat in the ranks
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:31 am
Sleep? What's that?

bubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura about

My fiance and I have 2 sites TerraNuts, which is a graphics arts site and TechoNuts, a small tech community. We started both sites as projects we could do together, as way to (attempt to) keep us sane through the visa process.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rumplestiltskin
That's a bunch of subjects that interests me so look out for another expat in the ranks
Cool, the more the merrier, look forward to seeing you over there!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:21 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

no, I save all my venom and self loathing for you guys.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:23 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

www.smirkingchimp.com
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:56 am
Sleep? What's that?

bubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Patrick
no, I save all my venom and self loathing for you guys.
Awww, Patrick, I feel so special now!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

superpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to all

Well, you can sometimes find me in the 993 forum at RennList.

I just realised that probably sounds like complete gobbledegook to anyone reading this... RennList is a site devoted to Porsches (Renn = German for race), the 993 is the 1993-1997 version of the Porsche 911.

And to think my wife calls me sad for knowing all this...

Pat
Old Mar 29th 2004, 12:10 pm
pharrya's troublen strife

ms_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant future
Default another board

I post and sometimes lurk on The Lonely Planet Thorntree boards as does my husband, pharrya. For me, usually on the USA destination branch and Women Travellers, Get Stuffed, Your Choice and occasionally Talk Politics, also rarely Culture Vultures.

My husband mostly Talk Politics and occasionally Culture Vultures.

We've gotten together with several people on the board in DC, Baltimore, NYC, Toronto and London.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

I post on a few boards.

www.chaosengine.com // games industry forum, mostly private unless you're in the industry, some public places

www.gamerdad.com // games forums, mentioned by snorkmaiden

www.podvilla.com // games forum (pretty much UK only) public but fairly special in that there are no eediots <read trolls>

www.fatbabies.com // games industry again, trolled to death, very irritating... used to be good tho.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who are you on Gamerdad USBound ?
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah, duh - I've just realised who you are so you don't need to tell me now
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there snorkmaiden, I'm m_hael... thought you would have guessed... there aren't many devs on there.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:47 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

...seriously pondering the Abba official web site forum: http://www.abbasite.com/forum/.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.