Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Do I really want o emigrate?

Do I really want o emigrate?

Old Sep 8th 2002, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

pumas is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Do I really want o emigrate?

Being new to this and having posted a genuine query which no-one has bothered to reply to I have to say how disappointed I am in all the bitching and trivia on this discussion board.

I was really excited when I found this site and thought maybe I'd come to the right place to get some advice. What have I found? Complaining and arguing and no-one interested in helping.

Get a life you people and remember America is a country of immigrants - where do you think your ancestors came from?
Old Sep 9th 2002, 4:52 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I really want o emigrate?

Originally posted by pumas:
..... Get a life you people and remember America is a country of immigrants - where do you think your ancestors came from?
A little touchy aren't we, maybe we are a little jealous, perhaps?

Half the world wants to move to the US, and you are going to have to wait your turn. Get over it and don't take out your frustrations on us.

(i) any advice you get here you should be thankful for - it IS free after all, and
(ii) if we want to discuss matters that don't interest you then too bad. There are plenty of better things to do with your life than hanging out here grumping, take part and enjoy yourself or go forth and multiply!