Old Nov 10th 2002, 2:09 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: ny
Posts: 10
Tea4 Two is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Divorce

I'm from the UK and work in NYC. Currently on an H1B ( employer will be sponsor for my GC) I also have a child. My husband is also from the UK, we have seperated: he's living and working somewhere else and I now want to get a divorce and child support. How do I go about this from the US, when he's in Europe ? Any ideas, shared experiences greatly appreciated.
Tea4 Two is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.