Reload this Page >

Diversity Visa - Interview/Medical

Diversity Visa - Interview/Medical

Old Jul 26th 2003, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

Pepper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Diversity Visa - Interview/Medical

Hey

My husband has just got word that he's been selected for the first stage of the diversity lottery... unfortunately for us we were were in the US on holiday when we were notified and there has now been a 4 week lapse before getting off our application forms... so I'm not sure whether we've left it too late now to be given with an interview...

BUT if by some luck we're not, i'm just curious to know what the interview entails? Can any one shed any light? Also for the medical - are we required to hand over our Doctor's medical records? A few years back I had had a few medical problems where I ended up seeing a neurologist on and off for two years and they investigated the possibility that I may have MS. As it is I've been well now for 2 years with no symptoms... could this still go against us... Any advice at all would be appreciated...

Thanks
Old Jul 26th 2003, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

Pepper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diversity Visa - Interview/Medical

Apologies - I've just realised I posted this on the totally wrong forum! So I'll move post it on the right one now!

Cheers