Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Disney tickets

Disney tickets

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:40 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Disney tickets

I sit here shaking with fear at the prospect of posting about Disney/Florida. A buddy of mine is coming over to see me in April via Florida where his wife's bro lives. He has a five year old and wants to enjoy the wonder that is Disney. Any Floridians know where he can get some discounted tickets?

Please be gentle with me
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:46 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disney tickets

Get the KY, we got a live one!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:49 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
Someone wake AWP up
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
I sit here shaking with fear at the prospect of posting about Disney/Florida. A buddy of mine is coming over to see me in April via Florida where his wife's bro lives. He has a five year old and wants to enjoy the wonder that is Disney. Any Floridians know where he can get some discounted tickets?

Please be gentle with me
When we were there a few years ago, we found them at a tourist information place but they were only slightly cheaper. Here in California (the real home of disney ) there aren't really any places to get discounts unless you live here. Not sure if they do the same thing but if he's with someone that lives there just give them their zip code when they pay in at Disney and they'll get a discount, we do that with all our visitors.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Patrick
Definately a worthy candidate for double karma. Shame I'm tight fisted.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz

Please be gentle with me
BWahahahahahaa. Bahahahahahha. No really, buahahahhahahahaa....

Well the cheapest way is to go to some crappy ticket booth, sign up to sit through a few hours of someone trying the hard sell on timeshare and then get your tickets for about 30 bucks. This is actually less painful than spending a day at Disney. Other than that no. You'll just have to pay up the 90 dollars or whatever stupid amount it is now for tickets to the hellhole.

Enjoy.

buahahahhahahahaa....
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:13 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Shame I'm tight .
thats why I'm using the KY
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Definately a worthy candidate for double karma. Shame I'm tight fisted.
You should try taking it out of your ass!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:18 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I meant to add that I do beleive us FLA residents get shafted pretty much the same as visitors by Disney.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

Discount with AAA
Discount for multiple days via the Disney website
2-day discount tickets (which they don't advertise) at the Disney kiosks
Discount by sitting through some god awful timeshare presentation

To be honest there's no such think as discount when it comes to Disney...it's so expensive in the first place, that even with a discount it's still expensive. If you follow.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Rumour has it that Mickey Mouse wears a "Patrick Pagan Sex God" watch.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

Oh yeah forgot to mention the best discount - Disney visa card. (Cost us $8 to get in last time. )
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Disney tickets

If you are going to insist on going to Dismalworld, chances are you are not going to find discounted tickets anywhere. Be prepared to cough up all the dosh.

Every year, the Travel Company I work for spends about $500,000 on admissions to Disney for our customers. Do you think they will let our drivers in to use to the khazi??????? Not on your Nellie!!! They even charge us to pick up and drop off our customers in the parking lot....even though each one of our vehicles provides them with $4,125 in admissions, alone, every day.....excluding food and all the other expensive shite people buy once they're in the place.

Jim.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:16 am
Pagan Sex God

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
If you are going to insist on going to Dismalworld, chances are you are not going to find discounted tickets anywhere. Be prepared to cough up all the dosh.

Every year, the Travel Company I work for spends about $500,000 on admissions to Disney for our customers. Do you think they will let our drivers in to use to the khazi??????? Not on your Nellie!!! They even charge us to pick up and drop off our customers in the parking lot....even though each one of our vehicles provides them with $4,125 in admissions, alone, every day.....excluding food and all the other expensive shite people buy once they're in the place.

Jim.
The Magic sure worked on you!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Am I the only one that has ever asked Disney MGM for a refund?

The guy looked at me like I had just told him I didn't want the mega lotto winning ticket.

Disney MGM is basically just a giant f**king Mall that only sells soft toys of the f**king mouse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.