Disappearing Act

Disappearing Act

Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Gorhad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Disappearing Act

Hi Everyone,

We are now in need of desperate advice.

We filed our application to renew and extend our I129 L petition in October 2004 and received the receipt notice back in the post for both (I129L & I539).

Then just before Christmas I looked on the web site of the INS to see that a request for further information was sent out on Dec 9th, so we waited patiently and then I checked again Dec 26th to find the notice had been sent back by postmaster as undeliverable. So I called the NSC who checked the address on file and put a request to the TSC to send it out again. Another 30 days still no letter. This has now happened a total of 4 times. The latest is that the letter was sent out Feb 18th so I called the NSC spoke to an immigration officer who again put a request into the TSC to resend. Still nothing.

My question is what I should do next. I’ve also tried sending them a stamped addressed envelope for them to put the letter in and return it to me. I’ve also spoken with our local post office who cannot believe what is going on and are all looking out for this letter.

Can I change the address and request it to be resent. Our company has a PO Box Number?

Best Regards

Chris