Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Did I screw up soooooo badly??

Did I screw up soooooo badly??

Old Feb 2nd 2002, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Kristi is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, I must be an idiot!!!!!!!
Why didn't the INS tell me that the I-130 has to be sent before the I-129f and that the receipt from the I-130 has to be sent in along with the I-129f????
Like I said in my last thread, my mom got a letter stating that the MSC was requesting BOTH receipts. My mom also told me that the letter she got wasn't an RFI. I haven't heard anything further from the INS and I don't think there is a problem. If there is a BIG problem won't they contact me???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody help me!!!!!
Thanks
Kristi
Old Feb 2nd 2002, 10:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The sequence is marriage, file I-130, upon receipt of first Notice of Action on I-130 file I-129F at specified Chicago address, Chicago sends to Missouri, etc. etc.

Will they tell you if there is a problem. Hopefully.

See:
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/pu...life081401.htm

Also it states it clearly in section 12 of the I-129F

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fo...les/I-129F.pdf

Rita