Reload this Page >

Des in Florida - 6 weeks in

Des in Florida - 6 weeks in

Old Aug 20th 2010, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Des in Florida - 6 weeks in

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
If it's any consolation my leccie bill is a lot higher...so is my gas bill in winter.
Wow, Jerseygirl thats really something. But have you got one of those 'cribs' you see on TV
Old Aug 20th 2010, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desinflorida
No security deposit in the USD500, just usage! We have 3 a/c units and rapidly got them set at 78F but seemingly everything in our house is designed to burn power! The kitchen is like blackpool illuminations and if i cared to change every bulb which blows it would be a full time job! I am not changing them as it saves money! Callowman's comments fit well with my colleagues comments at work. Welcome to the sunshine state, but if you want to keep cool, reach for your check book! Still no SSN (apparently the immigration are now over their 30 day to respond to SSA limit and they can chase them, I am not holding my breath!).
Living in the San Francisco bay area with a mild climate and low humidity in my 1700 sf condo, my utility bills during during the summer will average about $120 per month and about $80 per month during the winter/spring/fall. That is because I have to use the air conditioner a bit during the summer and seldom heat it during the winter/spring/fall due to the exposure and the radiant heat from the other units.

My previous 2,200 sf townhouse had a totally different exposure and lack of radiant heat so I didn't need an air conditioner during the summer/spring/fall but required plenty of heat during the winter so that was $80 per month in the summer/spring/fall and about $200 per month during the winter.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

explorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to allexplorerman is a name known to all

Re: Electric Bills.

We live in a larger house (2 story, 3200 sf with a pool) and even in the height of summer our bill is only in the high $300 range. My wife works from home so the AC is running all day and I like my bedroom cold so the other unit is running all night. Pool pump is on for 10 hours per day and when the kids are home during the summer break all manner of electronic gizmo's and lights are on all the time.

Roy