Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

"Dems Urged to Reach Out to Pro-Life Voters"

"Dems Urged to Reach Out to Pro-Life Voters"

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:49 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Dems Urged to Reach Out to Pro-Life Voters"

Originally Posted by Franklin
Looking outside the US is fine and all, but it is a defeatist strategy.
On the contrary! I believe it is the only hope for America not to go into decline and fall.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:51 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by fatbrit
On the contrary! I believe it is the only hope for America not to go into decline and fall.
Wow, your are so negative. I did not realize that you are so very down. Seek help. "All is not lost, all is not lost". Just don't let Hillary win the Democratic Party Presidential nomination. That would be bad all round, the USA needs the Democratic Party, a strong Democratic Party, not one confined to the dustbin. A Republican Party with a hamstrung Democratic Party would not be healthy for the nation.

Last edited by Franklin; Jul 22nd 2005 at 11:00 pm. Reason: "health" => added "y" ... to provide "healthy"

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:04 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, your are so negative. I did not realize that you are so very down. Seek help. "All is not lost, all is not lost". Just don't let Hillary win the Democratic Party Presidential nomination. That would be bad all round, the USA needs the Democratic Party, a strong Democratic Party, not one confined to the dustbin. A Republican Party with a hamstrung Democratic Party would not be health for the nation.
Constructive criticism I would call it. Many Americans interpret as being negative. But I don't really care -- I have a pleasant enough life here but would happily move elsewhere and will probably do so, though we'll probably leave a base here. The place amuses me.

Actually considering joining the Democratic Party at the mo. And if I do and Hillary stands, I will most probably cast my vote for her without any shame whatsoever. When you weigh up her pros and cons, think she'd make a fine first woman president for the US. And looking at the idiots America has voted for before, I don't really think she will be the liability you make her out to be. Especially with the right running on their current record...

Last edited by fatbrit; Jul 22nd 2005 at 11:12 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:04 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

With "everyone who doesn't believe what I believe is a fascist idiot and America's going to hell" attitudes like Fatbrit's so common on the left, it's truly shocking the Democrats have lost so badly the last few years.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:09 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Hiro11
With "everyone who doesn't believe what I believe is a fascist idiot and America's going to hell" attitudes like Fatbrit's so common on the left, it's truly shocking the Democrats have lost so badly the last few years.

Please enlighten me as to where I used or suggested the word fascist.

Thought America went to hell long before I got here when Roe overturned Wade, Clinton's dick got outta hand, and god's commandments were broken...or at least that's what Fox and the voices are telling me!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Wow, your are so negative. I did not realize that you are so very down. Seek help. "All is not lost, all is not lost". Just don't let Hillary win the Democratic Party Presidential nomination. That would be bad all round, the USA needs the Democratic Party, a strong Democratic Party, not one confined to the dustbin. A Republican Party with a hamstrung Democratic Party would not be healthy for the nation.

Just like the school system, the antiquated power grid, the out of date air traffic control system, amtrak....(should i go on)...its not worth voting until they fix the broken voting system!!
but you know how it is, as long as I am making money ....who cares
tell me its not like that
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:23 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by garfro
Just like the school system, the antiquated power grid, the out of date air traffic control system, amtrak....(should i go on)...its not worth voting until they fix the broken voting system!!
but you know how it is, as long as I am making money ....who cares
tell me its not like that
Sorry garfro, I fear you are correct! Tell me it ain't so ... I can't, because it is so But I don't discount the marvellous way America just bounces back. America is a great country.

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Sorry garfro, I fear you are correct! Tell me it ain't so ... I can't, because it is so But I don't discount the marvellous way America just bounces back. America is a great country.

Rome was great too
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:55 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by garfro
Rome was great too
Rome had a problem with lead. The leaders did go insane and fertility dropped among the Roman citizens in Rome. Classic signs of lead poisoning. Nero et al really were mad ... mad as hatters ... they had lead poisoning too. The USA might have problems, but lead isn't a serious problem like Rome.

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11
Fatbrit have you been mean to people again?

And are you responsible for the loss suffered by the Democratic party in the last elections?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:59 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

, Clinton's dick got outta hand,

I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere, but since I'm not in the Lounge I'll behave.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 12:11 am
Septicity

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Fatbrit have you been mean to people again?

And are you responsible for the loss suffered by the Democratic party in the last elections?

Nope -- beginning to think Hiro11's related to Gross50 in some way. Could even be one and the same person actually.

Don't think I'm responsible as I'm not even a member. Do you think I should join?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 12:12 am
Septicity

I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere, but since I'm not in the Lounge I'll behave.
I certainly hope so. (er...to both your propositions...in case you wondered)
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 12:14 am

Nope -- beginning to think Hiro11's related to Gross50 in some way. Could even be one and the same person actually.
Has he condemned you to eternal hellfire yet? It's a bit of a giveaway really, Gross zapped me twice with that one.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I didn't know we had to banter above belt here....glad I read your post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.