Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dear Friends Please Help to Start Business......

Dear Friends Please Help to Start Business......

Old Dec 29th 2003, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Shajahan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dear Friends Please Help to Start Business......

Friends!
I have 7 years experience in retail (Stationary & Books).
Now I want 2 open a shop for myself. I would like to get finance
help from (may b as sleeping partner) British Expats Community.
May I..........? Interested or help minded ppl plzz mail me.

[email protected]
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:53 am
Moderated

matt_in_philly is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friend,

I am very interested in your offer and would normally send you at least $250 000 straight away. However, I sent my life savings to the Minister of Finance of Nigeria, Mr. Ibrahim Zalazulu. He wants to move a significant amount of money into the USA (under my name of course) and I felt obliged to help him and sent the money to help him with the expenses of this secret transaction.

Can you wait until Mister Zalazulu sends me my $50 Million that he promised? He was supposed to send it last month but since he got my money, he stopped emailing me. Maybe he is so sick that he couldn't even type, I don't know. I hope he didn't catch cold or anything because he told me that Nigeria was always cold and it snowed all year around. That's what happens when you live in North Pole. I told him to move to a neighboring country like Banana Republic as soon as we complete this transaction. People say it's warmer there. Well, it was supposed to be our secret but there is no harm in telling you about that transaction. Judging by your post, I think I should trust you % 100.

If you can't wait, just email me with your bank account details and the money will be there in no time. That way you can use my money to come here and open our business.

I feel very lucky for having met people like yourself and my friend in Nigeria. Internet is great, isn't it? My wife doesn't understand this and thinks I'm stupid, but who cares. She's just angry because I didn't lend her mom $200 to pay her gas bill and she lost her toes to frostbite. When you get here,please don't tell my wife anything about our partnership, OK? Unfortunately some people don't understand what internet friendship means .

I have to go now as I have to sort out your green card, your house,your car and the business that you'd like to have, immediately. Most of the houses here have only 2.5 bathrooms and the cars are only a tad bigger than my backyard . I hope you wouldn't be disappointed with that. We'll get you a bigger house once our business is up and running and a jet when Mr. Zalazulu sends me $50 million.So, no worries there.

If you have any questions please email me at
whatmakesyouthinkthatalltheamericans...immigrants.com

I can't wait to have you here. Take care, my friend. Ich liebe dich ! ( means "take care" in Indian, right?)
Old Dec 29th 2003, 12:47 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dear Friends Please Help to Start Business......

Originally posted by Shajahan
Friends!

[email protected]
I don't know you from Adam, but seeing as you have 7 years experience and we are now instantly all friends I will send you my savings instantly.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 2:08 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

is this for ****ing real?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 2:49 pm
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

Originally posted by matt_in_philly
Dear Friend,

I am very interested in your offer and would normally send you at least $250 000 straight away. However, I sent my life savings to the Minister of Finance of Nigeria, Mr. Ibrahim Zalazulu. He wants to move a significant amount of money into the USA (under my name of course) and I felt obliged to help him and sent the money to help him with the expenses of this secret transaction.

Can you wait until Mister Zalazulu sends me my $50 Million that he promised? He was supposed to send it last month but since he got my money, he stopped emailing me. Maybe he is so sick that he couldn't even type, I don't know. I hope he didn't catch cold or anything because he told me that Nigeria was always cold and it snowed all year around. That's what happens when you live in North Pole. I told him to move to a neighboring country like Banana Republic as soon as we complete this transaction. People say it's warmer there. Well, it was supposed to be our secret but there is no harm in telling you about that transaction. Judging by your post, I think I should trust you % 100.

If you can't wait, just email me with your bank account details and the money will be there in no time. That way you can use my money to come here and open our business.

I feel very lucky for having met people like yourself and my friend in Nigeria. Internet is great, isn't it? My wife doesn't understand this and thinks I'm stupid, but who cares. She's just angry because I didn't lend her mom $200 to pay her gas bill and she lost her toes to frostbite. When you get here,please don't tell my wife anything about our partnership, OK? Unfortunately some people don't understand what internet friendship means .

I have to go now as I have to sort out your green card, your house,your car and the business that you'd like to have, immediately. Most of the houses here have only 2.5 bathrooms and the cars are only a tad bigger than my backyard . I hope you wouldn't be disappointed with that. We'll get you a bigger house once our business is up and running and a jet when Mr. Zalazulu sends me $50 million.So, no worries there.

I can't wait to have you here. Take care, my friend. Ich liebe dich ! ( means "take care" in Indian, right?)
LOL....this made me laff
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by matt_in_philly
Dear Friend,

Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:26 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends!

[email protected]

Should save this one for Dylan and Helen
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:34 pm
JeanDupont

Dear Shajahan
Oh dear - I would have helped you - obviously a very genuine person straightaway but unfortunately all my funds are tied up helping an Iraqui gentleman get some cash out of Iraq which acidentally got left behind by Saddam Hussein.
He has promised me a very healthy commission and I have only had to put up $100,000 to grease some palms and pay some expenses.
I will soon be rich and will be delighted to help out the stationery business.
Please email me at [email protected] as soon as possible.

Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:14 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

I'm in for a dime if you promise to double it for me!
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:59 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Why the hell not?

Put me down for a Mil too!

Will you send me all your banking details? Checking account number and PIN please?

I'm sick and tired of tripping over all this money, it plays havock with the vacuum cleaner too. I was just saying to Todd the other day that we really ought to try burning the really big stacks of 20's cluttering up the counters in the kitchen.

I've tried using some of it for crafts etc.... the kids glued 100's together to make kites. Some are stuck in the trees in my back yard... I hope the rain washes the away!

Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:59 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

oops, and I nearly forgot.... "Thank you!"

Your friend, Brigie

(if everyone here hasn't already sent you enough money let me know)
Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Friends!

[email protected]
I decided to take a shot on this guy/girl and this morning we opened a book shop in Maryland (using my life savings).
By close of business today we would expect to take in about $37
(gross).
We have already sold one copy of Tiny Tims Greatest hits CD and a copy of James Pattersons new novel.
Consequently, I do not understand why you lot are so cynical.
Give private enterprise a risk and you could become as rich as I expect to be by the end of the week.
BTW - MR Zazalzulu's millions are some of the money I used to open the shop. So anyone else hoping to cash in are too late.
There is another Nigerian looking to help out by sending his money, anyone wanting his contact details, let me know and I'll put you in touch with his Widowed Wife.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:11 am
Just Joined

Shajahan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks For Consider my offer

Thank u very much for all ppl who view & comment on my offer.

Shajahan
([email protected])
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:24 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Are we seeing the birth of a new scam right here on this forum ?

The Nigerian email one is dying out, so the Indian Forums one is taking its place !
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:44 am
JeanDupont

Shajahan - will you be selling mail-order?
I would like to order a new notebook and a pencil with an eraser on the end please.
How's the investment coming on?
You will always have my support. Don't listen to the others - they are just not trusting enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.