Damn cheek!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:24 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Damn cheek!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
...... I finally had to explain that the problem with American's is that they think everybody hates them, .....
"But it's true, though"
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dunroving
"But it's true, though"

lol exactly what i said
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

I always tell people when they ask if everyone hates them and what people think, that no one in europe thinks about them anywhere near as much as americans think they do.
I had someone ask me if we sat around discussing the Americans!! errr no
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
I had someone ask me if we sat around discussing the Americans!! errr no
lol good on you....who are the americans anyway
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TruBrit
they're the envy of the world lol
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are both married to one, but we try dont we? not to think about it LOL
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
they're the envy of the world lol
ohh right gotcha...lol
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Well we are both married to one, but we try dont we? not to think about it LOL

you're right there vic however my man is more uk than american now and had high hopes yrs ago that when we moved back to the usa like we are now we'd stay for good but he's seen the light in the UK and looks fwd to us returning
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

you're right there vic however my man is more uk than american now and had high hopes yrs ago that when we moved back to the usa like we are now we'd stay for good but he's seen the light in the UK and looks fwd to us returning
Well there two peas in a pod then
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Well there two peas in a pod then