CSC overdue

Old Sep 19th 2001, 5:39 am
Just Joined

bluemagic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello group,
Accdg to Atty Udall's site RE: latest JIT report... it would be time to send a fax inquiry to the CSC (949)389-3485......... if you haven't heard from CSC etc.....

Our case i believe is considered overdue now. Our NOA 1 notice date is July 23 and the machine msg haven't change so far. Today, Sept 18, my fiance sent a fax msg to CSC. What would be the next step? Wait or speak to an officer?

Your help and adv is greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Old Sep 20th 2001, 6:37 am
Doug Melville

In our case 4 days.. 30th August Action Date : 4th September Approval Date

Doug

>
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Yes that is way "overdue". I would go right ahead and try to contact[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > by phone. It can take quite a few attempts so starting sooner is better.[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > that doesn't yield anything it's probably time to try your fiance's (assuming[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > they are the US citizen) representatives since being more than[/usenetquote2]
a
[usenetquote2]> > month past their predicted dates is indicative of a problem rather than[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > slow processing.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andy.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Hello group, Accdg to Atty Udall's site RE: latest JIT report... it would be[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > time to send a fax inquiry to the CSC (949)389-3485.........[/usenetquote2]
if
[usenetquote2]> > > you haven't heard from CSC etc.....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Our case i believe is considered overdue now. Our NOA 1 notice date is July 23[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > and the machine msg haven't change so far. Today, Sept 18, my fiance sent a fax[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > msg to CSC. What would be the next step? Wait or[/usenetquote2]
speak
[usenetquote2]> > > to an officer?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Your help and adv is greatly appreciated. Thanks....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > --[/usenetquote2]