Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Crime in Florida

Crime in Florida

Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:47 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Florida_03
Let's get this clear...I have no idea what you are talking about...

I am an Australian living in Australia, planning on moving to Florida in August and you guys are on my case...forget it this forum is too ego heavy...
Don't be bothered by all this, its just late night entertainment
But what is the original questioner going to make of all this...

Last edited by ray6; Jun 16th 2003 at 4:56 am.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Florida _3, good luck on your August date. Lucky you, wish I could move to FL in 2 months.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
Don't be bothered by all this, its just late night enterainment

ray6, your rite about this thread.

Taniars never going to FL now.

Patrick, I fink Taniar mabe better off in Blackpool for 2 weeks.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 1:46 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Let's get this clear...I have no idea what you are talking about...

I am an Australian living in Australia, planning on moving to Florida in August and you guys are on my case...forget it this forum is too ego heavy...
Sick of beating up the Abo's, now your coming over here! You won't survive two minutes without a sense of humour and with the intelligence God gave my sofa!
Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:02 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ray6
Don't be bothered by all this, its just late night entertainment
The original questioner will make whatever he likes of all this. He'll get used to it. It's absolutely amazing what you can get used to Jump right in.....
Old Jun 16th 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Ranjini
The original questioner will make whatever he likes of all this. He'll get used to it. It's absolutely amazing what you can get used to Jump right in.....
Ranjini, jump rite in.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:14 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by frrussre
Ranjini, jump rite in.
Reg. Frank R.
I just did :scared: Kind of scary though
Old Jun 16th 2003, 10:01 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick
Sick of beating up the Abo's, now your coming over here! You won't survive two minutes without a sense of humour and with the intelligence God gave my sofa!
Another overwrought arrogant pom, expelled from the mothership and turned into a maddog...the empire has gone mate...and so has your mind...
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:19 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

...the empire has gone mate...and so has your mind...
Yeah, like that was up for debate!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:22 am
Pagan Sex God

Another overwrought arrogant pom

Arrogant, I'm not the Arian that thinks white people don't commit crime!

Arrogant is the last word to describe me, but suddenly a few words have jumped in my head to describe you!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:02 am
Not here

Arrogant is the last word to describe me
No sorry you're right...a snivelling arrogant pom...and stop spitting when you talk...

Last edited by Florida_03; Jun 17th 2003 at 3:28 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick are you a POM?

Florida_3, I hate to say this. I have never ever met an Australian, who was not arrogant.

So, maybe wrong direction for you to be heading.

Frank R.
Upfront, always signing my name.

Patrick, I see your upfront, always signing your name.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:43 am
Pagan Sex God

No sorry your right...a snivelling arrogant pom...and stop spitting when you talk...

Are you writing sentences or just making collections of words! You obviously have no idea how your racist comments came across. In fact do you have any idea what day it is? sorry... I ... must write .... disjointed.... sentences

Pa...t.....ric....k
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:23 am
Not here

Are you writing sentences or just making collections of words! You obviously have no idea how your racist comments came across. In fact do you have any idea what day it is? sorry... I ... must write .... disjointed.... sentences

Pa...t.....ric....k
Your condition is lamentable, and it may matter if you mattered. I hear Geodon can relieve your delusions. They say that after using it for a while the delusions abate and they can read and comprehend all at the same time, amazing.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:55 am
Pagan Sex God

Your condition is lamentable, and it may matter if you mattered. I hear Geodon can relieve your delusions. They say that after using it for a while the delusions abate and they can read and comprehend all at the same time, amazing.
Come clean now, what are you smoking! You lead a crusade defending rednecks as they commit no crime. You go off on a tangent about the confederate flag and they you spend the rest of the time pretending not to comprend what the hell is going on! You then pretend you haven't done anything! And you call me lamentable.

The trouble with arguing with morons is they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience! You can reply if you want but I really can't be bothered responding and being beaten by your experience. You have no idea what you have done or worse you know exactly what you have done and enjoy flaming people. I am sure Tampa can't wait for your arrival, thats all they need, an Aussie know it all who isn't afraid to prove himself wrong.

Patrick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.