Confused

Old Sep 12th 2013, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confused

Hello I am the USC and am a little confused right now. we got a notice to make payment for the affidavit of support and paid that but have not yet received instructions where to mail it as it stated we would. Secondly we received an email notice to pay another 230 dollars but its not on the visa payment page like the affidavit was. am I just jumping the gun and the computers haven't actually caught up with the mail or am I missing something? thank you in advance for any help
Old Sep 12th 2013, 1:25 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

When you pay the fees, you must print a bar coded front sheet that is included in the package you send. That sheet has the address. As for the $230, it sometimes takes 24 hours to appear on the online payment page after you receive notifications I know ours did.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 6:33 pm
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

Originally Posted by civilservant
When you pay the fees, you must print a bar coded front sheet that is included in the package you send. That sheet has the address. As for the $230, it sometimes takes 24 hours to appear on the online payment page after you receive notifications I know ours did.
I've heard of it taking two or three days, plus an intervening weekend, in a few cases. Typically it does take only 24 hours or so. Give it a couple extra days before thinking anything is wrong, and before calling and asking about it.