Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Competing Serial Killers?

Competing Serial Killers?

Old Jul 28th 2006, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Competing Serial Killers?

Originally Posted by blaze
I'm one of these 'if I don't know about it then it's not happening' kind of people hence the fact I don't watch the news daily, I just don't want to be depressed! It's probably the wrong way to go about things but I have enough things to worry about without worrying unnecessarily about things I have no control over.
Yes I do watch the news to much, as well as Nancy Grace but I think it's more to do with me not getting a daily paper any more, even though I read that on line now days.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 7:39 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Yes I do watch the news to much, as well as Nancy Grace but I think it's more to do with me not getting a daily paper any more, even though I read that on line now days.
I stay on top of the major stories through the web and Time magazine, but I try not to focus on the little everyday tales of murder, crime, corruption and cruelty. If I did, I would be suicidal.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tolos
I stay on top of the major stories through the web and Time magazine, but I try not to focus on the little everyday tales of murder, crime, corruption and cruelty. If I did, I would be suicidal.
I just try and stay safe, and keep abreast of whats going on, on my own door step. And with OH away alot in the Navy, also wise to know what else is going on in the world.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:01 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

I just try and stay safe, and keep abreast of whats going on, on my own door step. And with OH away alot in the Navy, also wise to know what else is going on in the world.

I'd zoom in on the world stuff and blank out the local stuff (those are the details that I don't want to know really!) If it's happening on my doorstep and it's not too nice then I would rather not know (head in the sand and all that!)
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'd zoom in on the world stuff and blank out the local stuff (those are the details that I don't want to know really!) If it's happening on my doorstep and it's not too nice then I would rather not know (head in the sand and all that!)
Sorry Blaze...but I'm with Vic on this one.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:20 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Sorry Blaze...but I'm with Vic on this one.

It's alright my love, you're allowed to disagree with me, this is America you know!
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's alright my love, you're allowed to disagree with me, this is America you know!
Oh I do like it when we can all be friends
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:25 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong forum for that love. This is a place where you have two options: join the clique, or remain a desperate ass kisser doomed to play pretend.

Or go my way, speak your mind, disagree with the obsessive locals, and get banned.

Fuhrers!
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:25 pm
Blondie22

Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

There has been an incident this week in NYC. A Jersey teen who went to a NYC club with her friend. Left the club drunk at 2.30am...her car had been impounded...so they went to the depot to retrieve it. Of course they weren't allowed to take the car as they were obviously drunk. The attendant called 911 to have the 2 girls taken to the ER. The girl left her friend and started walking down the road(I think it was down the West Side Highway). Her body was found yesterday in a dumpster in NJ...she had been taken to a hotel room and well you can imagine the rest.

This sent shivers down my spine as so often I speak to my 21 yr old at 10.30 pm to be informed she is just getting ready to go out in downtown Toronto. Although I think this poor girl was very foolish...quite often its a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 28th 2006 at 9:30 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:28 pm
Blondie22

Wrong forum for that love. This is a place where you have two options: join the clique, or remain a desperate ass kisser doomed to play pretend.

Or go my way, speak your mind, disagree with the obsessive locals, and get banned.

Fuhrers!

I hate to disappoint you but there are many posters on this site that are friends (albeit cyber!), I'm sorry that this upsets you.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Fuhrers!
You still at it? Not having much luck are you? You are soooo
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:31 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

You still at it? Not having much luck are you? You are soooo
Why do you always assume that I'm on the losing end? I don't see me backing down or crying? Do you??
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I hate to disappoint you but there are many posters on this site that are friends (albeit cyber!), I'm sorry that this upsets you.
Of course it upsets him that's why he always jumps in and tries to stir up trouble. Well I've got news for you Tolos...its not working...you are just boring.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:40 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Of course it upsets him that's why he always jumps in and tries to stir up trouble. Well I've got news for you Tolos...its not working...you are just boring.
Yet you can never help yourself, can you? Always reading, always quoting, always responding.

I LOVE exposing hypocrites.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.