Wikiposts

Comparison

Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comparison

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
One other question then. Have you ever had to refuse to transport a dying car crash victim becuase they have the wrong insurance? Or turn up at an A+E with a seriously injured patient just to be told to take them to another hospital which is and hour away?
I've never heard of anyone not transporting a patient because they have the wrong insurance and a patient has to be stablised before they are transferred, always.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Taxes my dear. Just always cracks me up on this board when they call social programs "free". You're paying for it in every paycheck.
Pre ****ing cisely!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
free upon delivery, Even with the odd waiting list.......people aren't left with the stark choice of death or bankruptcy.
The bankruptcy comes with trying to pay exorbitant council taxes.....
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
there are guidelines for anything that may be indicative of cancer and they must be seen by a consultant within 2 weeks, i know this was not always met but three weeks is considered a too long and a hospitals league table position and subsequent funding can be affected by it so trusts work hard to meet it.
As you said, guidelines are not always met....
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Sounds good, but will every district be able to afford it? I know that, depending on where you live, healthcare can be very good, or pretty crappy. I wonder if that will have any effect on this treatment....

Strange that the "Voice of knowledge" should have to "wonder" about anything!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rushman
Strange that the "Voice of knowledge" should have to "wonder" about anything!!!
It takes a smartass to be a voice of knowledge, I see you've got the job down to a T....well done you.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:58 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I've never heard of anyone not transporting a patient because they have the wrong insurance and a patient has to be stablised before they are transferred, always.
It hasn't happened in recent years because there is a Federal law about it. But it used to happen.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

It takes a smartass to be a voice of knowledge, I see you've got the job down to a T....well done you.

I apologise, I didn't realise that YOURS was the only opinion wanted in this thread.

Personally, I thought your unprevoked "Voice of knowledge" post was a prime example of being a "smartarse".
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

If you say so.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

The bankruptcy comes with trying to pay exorbitant council taxes.....
Um has anyone ever been made bankrupt due to council taxes? I doubt it. If you genuinely cant pay (as opposed to just not wanting to) then you are exempted. And I seem to recall my council tax in England was a damn sight less than my property tax is here.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rushman
I apologise, I didn't realise that YOURS was the only opinion wanted in this thread.

Personally, I thought your unprevoked "Voice of knowledge" post was a prime example of being a "smartarse".
I didn't realise my posts was the only posts on this thread.....or are you saying my opinion is the only one that counts? In which case I thank you kindly and take your kind remarks favourably.

Of course you're unprovoked smartass remarks in any thread are well deserved and shouldn't be challenged....
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:03 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise my posts was the only posts on this thread.....or are you saying my opinion is the only one that counts? In which case I thank you kindly and take your kind remarks favourably.

Of course you're unprovoked smartass remarks in any thread are well deserved and shouldn't be challenged....
Is it time for the paddling pool full of mud yet?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Um has anyone ever been made bankrupt due to council taxes? I doubt it. If you genuinely cant pay (as opposed to just not wanting to) then you are exempted. And I seem to recall my council tax in England was a damn sight less than my property tax is here.
If you can't pay, you're exempt? I don't think so my dear...in fact I know that's not the case. You may not be able to file bankruptcy on them, I know you can't, but you can be driven to the poor house trying to pay them.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:04 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

An ass, but definitely not smart
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Is it time for the paddling pool full of mud yet?
I don't think so....

But I do have to go off and bathe my daughter.....so while I'd love to continue this war of words.....my husband won't let me.

See you tomorrow guys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.