Reload this Page >

Companies who take care of everything

Companies who take care of everything

Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

StitchM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Companies who take care of everything

Do they exist?

Removals, Visas/legal advice, everything - the whole whack included. How fast?

Time for me is running out, as I've talked about in another thread.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:01 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Companies who take care of everything

I've never heard of one, and I would guess that anyone who DID claim to offer this would not be able to do it faster or better than you could yourself, because you have a vested interest in the outcome so you'll want to make sure of all the details along the way.

"The whole whack" is very different for every immigrant.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StitchM
Do they exist?
Blackwater comes to mind ...
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think time is as short for you as you think it is.

Your immigration topic is the main one to worry about.
Once you have your visa and immigrate, you are allowed to leave the US again to go get your stuff etc if necessary.

Please keep your immigration info in the other thread.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 1:20 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

No, there isn't.

You sort out your visa, however you intend, that's one part.

Moving, well you might have relocation people if your moving through work who could help arrange stuff, but chances are you'll arrange your own.

And time, how long is a piece of string? No real way of saying and I can't be arsed to go snooping around to see what your visa story is to even think about saying what might be reasonable or not.