Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

It comes but once a year...

It comes but once a year...

Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:38 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It comes but once a year...

Originally Posted by GetOutOfBlighty
SOS, I challenge you to stop using commas for 36 hours.
No, because then I'd be making grammatically incorrect posts for 36 hours
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:40 am
Lump Of Coal

GetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really nice

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
No, because then I'd be making grammatically incorrect posts for 36 hours
Go on, live a little.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:44 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Go on, live a little.
I can't. Such is my OCD over grammar and spelling, it would bother me quite a lot to post like that intentionally.

I'll decline your challenge and remain a sad bastard, thank you ...
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:48 am
Lump Of Coal

GetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really niceGetOutOfBlighty is just really nice

I can't. Such is my OCD over grammar and spelling, it would bother me quite a lot to post like that intentionally.

I'll decline your challenge and remain a sad bastard, thank you ...

ok no worries I actually did come to the conclusion that you were a little obsessed with punctuation and grammar i came to that conclusion after seeing how many of your previous posts were about spelling punctuation and grammar
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:50 am
I have a comma problem

ok no worries I actually did come to the conclusion that you were a little obsessed with punctuation and grammar i came to that conclusion after seeing how many of your previous posts were about spelling punctuation and grammar
This post hurts my brain
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:53 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

This post hurts my brain
You don't read a lot of James Joyce, do you?
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:53 am
Lump Of Coal

This post hurts my brain

Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:54 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer
You don't read a lot of James Joyce, do you?
Might have done a bit for my English Lit. GCSE, but that'd be about it. I only liked Philip Larkin from those classes anyway.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Might have done a bit for my English Lit. GCSE, but that'd be about it. I only liked Philip Larkin from those classes anyway.
You're starting to sound like Godber out of Porridge with his geography CSE
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

It was another poor attempt at a double entendre. Weak, at best, I'll admit.
That's okay SOS - I got it - but then I'm rather known for my lasciviousness.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:18 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
You're starting to sound like Godber out of Porridge with his geography CSE
Great show. I do sound rather a nerk, now you come to mention it

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
That's okay SOS - I got it - but then I'm rather known for my lasciviousness.
Well you learn something new every day ...
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, he was a sweetie.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:45 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - so naff orff!
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Well you learn something new every day ...
Sarky?
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:17 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Nah, he was a sweetie.
I just love the term 'nerk' as an insult. It really stops my son in his tracks when he's on a strop.

He's picked up 'numpty' off the you tube though, and uses it in return

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
Sarky?
Unintentionally. I just didn't know that was your claim to fame, as it were

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.