Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Shower

Citizenship Shower

Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:43 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Shower

Hehe! I can see that this will be the best shower ever. For some reason that gold-plated tankard really strikes a chord. I can drive around in the ve-hi-cul in just my US underwear, getting wasted from the blaring tankard (too bad that there are no more drive-through liquor stores in NM), with my new license frame, a gun rack on the back (because you've got to have freedom of choice), and a crapload of pottery barn stuff rolling around in the bed. I'll fit right in.

Don't worry - still have about six months before I can file. So plenty of time for you all to work out the gifts....
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:00 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Shower

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Hehe! I can see that this will be the best shower ever. For some reason that gold-plated tankard really strikes a chord. I can drive around in the ve-hi-cul in just my US underwear, getting wasted from the blaring tankard (too bad that there are no more drive-through liquor stores in NM), with my new license frame, a gun rack on the back (because you've got to have freedom of choice), and a crapload of pottery barn stuff rolling around in the bed. I'll fit right in.
the imagery is strong!