Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thinking of going back to the UK.......??

Thinking of going back to the UK.......??

Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:00 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thinking of going back to the UK.......??

Here is just the job you could be looking for.......

http://jobs.msn.co.uk/MSN/JobDetails...JobId=17518708
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:04 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of going back to the UK.......??

Originally Posted by krizzy
Here is just the job you could be looking for.......

http://jobs.msn.co.uk/MSN/JobDetails...JobId=17518708

There'll certainly be money to party all night with 15k in Central London! How much is a cardboard box underneath Waterloo these days?
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:16 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
There'll certainly be money to party all night with 15k in Central London! How much is a cardboard box underneath Waterloo these days?
To work for MI5......You have to still live with your mum......
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:19 am
ImHere

There you go.

http://www.mi5careers.co.uk/pages/jobs.asp

Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:24 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by ImHere

How on earth did James Bond afford to live like he did on Four and Six a week.......
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:28 am
ImHere

How on earth did James Bond afford to live like he did on Four and Six a week.......
I think he had undeclared interests personally. That Aston Martin alone would have cost a packet.

Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:30 am
Re vera, potas bene.

There was I....thinking all this time that James Bond was some kind of super stud......and all the time he was just looking for a bed for the night because he was homeless........I feel really let down now..........
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:32 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by ImHere
I think he had undeclared interests personally. That Aston Martin alone would have cost a packet.

I think that was a company car.......he was all fur coat and no knickers if you ask me.........
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:44 am
ImHere

I think that was a company car.......he was all fur coat and no knickers if you ask me.........
Well all tuxedo and no white y-fronts...this is the 60's we are talking about.