Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Circumcision

Wikiposts

Circumcision

Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:05 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circumcision

Originally Posted by lionheart
I was only about 11 or so
So how old were you when you went punk?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:06 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
So how old were you when you went punk?
about 14?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:07 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Phew
It's your turn to dig through the old albums Gruff
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:08 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

about 14?
No more 'eroes.

That punk pic of you with the other two boys is really good by the way. As a picture I mean, apart from its amusement value here.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:11 am
Banned

No more 'eroes.

That punk pic of you with the other two boys is really good by the way. As a picture I mean, apart from its amusement value here.
Thanks, it was taken by a professional who used to take photos of punk bands, he stopped us in the street. His name was Colin ?? That's all I remember it's so long ago, I was probably 15 - 16 in that photo?
Do you have any? Come on don't be shy
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:13 am

Thanks, it was taken by a professional who used to take photos of punk bands, he stopped us in the street. His name was Colin ?? That's all I remember it's so long ago, I was probably 15 - 16 in that photo?
Do you have any? Come on don't be shy
I've got a few - not as embarrassing as yours of course - but I haven't got a scanner here. Most of my pics. are in my sister's house in Winchester. I'd have to take them to work and scan them there. I
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:13 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

It's your turn to dig through the old albums Gruff
OK I'll dig out some oldies later
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:14 am
Banned

I've got a few - not as embarrassing as yours of course - but I haven't got a scanner here. Most of my pics. are in my sister's house in Winchester. I'd have to take them to work and scan them there. I
I just bought that scanner, it's also a printer and copier, only $150, well worth every penny to make a complete fool of myself on the internet.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:15 am

I just bought that scanner, it's also a printer and copier, only $150, well worth every penny to make a complete fool of myself on the internet.
I'm in complete agreement.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:17 am
Banned

I'm in complete agreement.
Maybe the circus will be looking for new talent on-line, see the photos and offer me a job?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:21 am

Maybe the circus will be looking for new talent on-line, see the photos and offer me a job?
Well the Cirque du Soleil might be interesting.

Still, now that I see those pics - are you sure you're dressing correctly for those interviews?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:25 am
Banned

Well the Cirque du Soleil might be interesting.

Still, now that I see those pics - are you sure you're dressing correctly for those interviews?
I thought it would be a good idea to stand out from the competition in their boring suits.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:27 am

I thought it would be a good idea to stand out from the competition in their boring suits.

Well I'm sure you've left a lasting impression.........
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:28 am
Banned

Well I'm sure you've left a lasting impression.........
not to mention a rather unpleasant smell
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:32 am

not to mention a rather unpleasant smell

Well if those flares are 30 years old they're probably due for a wash.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.