Christmas

Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:27 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Was it you that got Christmas dinner on paper plates last year?
Yeah, year before last. Try eating food with gravy on it off paper plates. My SIL's son has never eaten off real plates in his entire life!
No booze because MIL is an alcoholic, even though she runs down to the basement to down a few every 5 mins, and burns all the food because she's f--ked. FIL eats with a pen knife, and brother in law descibes what he'll do to various people in the local town (take them behind the woodpile and kill them) Other SIL drinks out of a mason jar. As there's no room at the house for us we have to sleep in a draughty cabin three miles up the road,with no running water. and usually with 2 feet of snow on the ground.
So yeah, you could say I'm happy not to be spening Christmas at the out-laws
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Yeah, year before last. Try eating food with gravy on it off paper plates. My SIL's son has never eaten off real plates in his entire life!
No booze because MIL is an alcoholic, even though she runs down to the basement to down a few every 5 mins, and burns all the food because she's f--ked. FIL eats with a pen knife, and brother in law descibes what he'll do to various people in the local town (take them behind the woodpile and kill them)
DH drinks out of a mason jar. As there's no room at the house for us we have to sleep in a draughty cabin three miles up the road,with no running water. and usually with 2 feet of snow on the ground.
Tell you husband you want to spend christmas with your
grandfather Ray ...
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tbag
I'm a total and complete wanker when it comes to Christmas. ............Mince pies, pickled onions, mulled wine........... Brussels sprouts and all that good stuff.........bring it on I love it
Every year we do mulled wine. I also sprinkle flour around my workboots and leave tracks through the house for the kids to see on xmas morning. We allways go overboard with prezzies. My Mrs is a RN and this year is hers to be off. We watch "Scrooged, Vicar of Dibley Xmas special, Grinch, etc etc"
I read "Twas the night before Xmas" last thing to my kids on Xmas eve.
-Then me and the Mrs have a shag and go to bed.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

No booze because MIL is an alcoholic, even though she runs down to the basement to down a few every 5 mins, and burns all the food because she's f--ked. FIL eats with a pen knife, and brother in law descibes what he'll do to various people in the local town (take them behind the woodpile and kill them) Other SIL drinks out of a mason jar. As there's no room at the house for us we have to sleep in a draughty cabin three miles up the road,with no running water. and usually with 2 feet of snow on the ground.
Dear God! Did you not meet them before you married him????
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

Seen Deliverance lately?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:42 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Tell you husband you want to spend christmas with your
grandfather Ray ...
I hope your stocking is big enough to fit a 5'10" expat from Blackburn in it
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I hope your stocking is big enough to fit a 5'10" expat from Blackburn in it
No problem ....I will even let you sleep in the truck bed ..if you will feel better ..
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by franc11s
OK, some idiot had to start the thread. I was winding my wife up last week saying there is only 2 whole months left to Christmas........

Booking father - in law to come over to us in Atlanta. Flights are cheap on BA.

Excited that my 18 year old son is coming home for Christmas (He graduated high school this year and has only been gone a month and BOY do I miss him). He's at school in LA (2000 miles away ). Booked his flights last week.

Better start figuring on presents. I never have a clue and it gets harder and harder each year. Idea's anyone please... What do YOU want for Christmas...

And what are you'all upto, planning, or am I pissing you off for mentioning it so soon. (I'll start the Easter Egg thread next week
Nah - sleep country canada has already annoyed me big time by having their xmas advertising on already .....Ill get back to you once thanksgiving and halloween are over! Then I can start thinking about xmas!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:45 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
You know your kids will want one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCmAD-z7-mA

But you're certain to regret buying it after the first 10 minutes.
I have one of those on the living room floor right now....my daughter just got it for my Grandson for Christmas....
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:46 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Dear God! Did you not meet them before you married him????
I did. Which is why it took him 6 months to convince me to even go out with him.
It's like he dropped from the sky and into that family - he doesn't fit. When we got married the hotel manager asked my mum who my husbands family were. My mum pointed them out and hotel manager picked her jaw up off the floor and asked what everyone asks, "How did he come from that?" LOL
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

Heard about the Santa blow up doll?
He only comes once a year - but when he does he fills your stockings.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
No problem ....I will even let you sleep in the truck bed ..if you will feel better ..
Don't forget you already have visitors...but I'm sure we can squeeze Sarah in.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like something out of a movie.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:49 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Sounds like something out of a movie.
My life is like something out of a movie....unfortunately its a snuff movie
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

My life is like something out of a movie....unfortunately its a snuff movie

It'll get better...you'll see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.