CCUSA

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

NiceOneDelBoy will become famous soon enough
Default CCUSA

Dear Sir or Madam
(HA always reminds me of Neil from the young ones)

Anyway seriously, my sister lives in the UK and works in the social services/care industry. She was put onto a group called CCUSA. She loves visiting me in America and is one day considering moving here....anywho..She applied, processed the application fee and received a phone call saying that once she provides another 399 quid they will interview her. She was told it all needs to be in one lump sum. First off she is 18 and learning the ways of money, so 399 right now is not feasible. She was told even when she pays the money she may not get accepted..Gulp..anyway "Get to the point" I hear you say.

Ok so has anyone gone through CCUSA, anyone familiar with this process, have any pointers or offer any information? Will she be refunded if denied? Does she have a say in where she goes? etc.. Any help would be super!

Boomshanka
(HA also reminds me of Neil from the young ones)
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CCUSA

Have you looked at their website? Perhaps your questions are answered there: http://www.ccusa.com/

Rene
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

I would go with BUNAC, they are the real experts in this area and I believe the original. I also know for a fact that they are legit and do exactly what they say they will plus a whole lot more.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

NiceOneDelBoy will become famous soon enough

Cheers, i'll have a look at BUNAC.

And I did look at the website and there is a ton of information, I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal expereinces, but appreicate the help.