Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Caught the *****ing thug

Caught the *****ing thug

Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:40 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Caught the *****ing thug

Who murdered my next door neighbor - 16 years old

Unfortunately you can't fry people who commit a capital offence under the age of 18 in Tennessee, but hopefully he will get life without parole

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....0425/1017/NEWS

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4214991

he apparently robbed and carjacked someone else the same night also...

Deonvelt Miller also admitted to carjacking someone else just minutes after killing Mansfield, police said. In that incident, Cesar Nevarro was robbed at gunpoint of his 1999 Chevy Suburban as he and a friend sat listening to the radio in the 1500 block of Cahal Avenue, according to authorities.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:45 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Caught the *****ing thug

I'm glad they found the little bastard.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:51 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'm glad they found the little bastard.

So am I, but not about the "they can't fry him" part. Life in prision is perfectly satisfactory in my book if he is found guilty. Wouldn't want to descend to the same level of inhumanity, would we?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
So am I, but not about the "they can't fry him" part. Life in prision is perfectly satisfactory in my book if he is found guilty. Wouldn't want to descend to the same level of inhumanity, would we?
He's 16 .. he will be on the street before he is 22 ...
Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:54 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

So that's an argument for making life mean life, not frying him.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:01 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Christ just think if the poor man that had his car stolen after your neighbour was murdered had known what the little bastard had done moments before... What worries me about kids like this is they have absolutely no conscience about the actions they commit.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
and hopefully he'll try to carjack a ccw holder who wont just try to drive away...put a sudden end to his burgeoning career.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:24 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Christ just think if the poor man that had his car stolen after your neighbour was murdered had known what the little bastard had done moments before... What worries me about kids like this is they have absolutely no conscience about the actions they commit.
Many don't possess the intelligence to realise what the have done.
This is by no means an excuse, and infact people who display such a complete absense of awareness and humanity probably pose the greatest threat to the rest of us.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Many don't possess the intelligence to realise what the have done.
This is by no means an excuse, and infact people who display such a complete absense of awareness and humanity probably pose the greatest threat to the rest of us.
not if they are dead.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:30 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing wrong with a little bit of retribution
Everyone like to use bits of the bible for their purposes - well, I like the "eye for an eye" bit.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:34 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
not if they are dead.
True, true
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:34 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Nothing wrong with a little bit of retribution
Everyone like to use bits of the bible for their purposes - well, I like the "eye for an eye" bit.
And here was me thinking that the criminal justice system was developed by civilised societies to make us all safer. I was obviously on the wrong track. The retribution part is a pointless waste of time: it does nothing for anybody.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:36 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

And here was me thinking that the criminal justice system was developed by civilised societies to make us all safer. I was obviously on the wrong track. The retribution part is a pointless waste of time: it does nothing for anybody.

I didnt suggest it was useful to humanity. Civilisation is a very thin veneer, anyway.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:40 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Civilisation is a very thin veneer, anyway.
Threads like this are useful for determining the thinness of individual contributors' veneers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.