Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Caron Keating

Caron Keating

Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Caron Keating

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040414/344/er01o.html
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:58 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

How sad.

I had no idea she was a breast cancer sufferer. She often used to appear on TV with her mum, Gloria Hunniford, and I always admired her beautiful long hair - a bit like Jemima (Goldsmith) Khan's. I left the UK quite some time ago and hadn't seen her on TV during my visits back to Blighty but of course, out of sight, out of mind.

She was the same age as me....makes you stop and think... and how sad for her hubbie and two young sons.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:00 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

That's way sad. I remember her Blue Peter days.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

I had no idea she was ill, either, and I've only been out of the country for a couple of months!

That's awful.

I had a big crush on her during her Blue Peter days!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Scorchio
I had no idea she was ill, either, and I've only been out of the country for a couple of months!

That's awful.

I had a big crush on her during her Blue Peter days!
Yeah, I used to fancy her when she was on BP. Only worthwhile reason to watch the show I seem to remeber.

Thats really sad though, only 42...
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:26 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

That is v v sad. I knew she was ill but had kind of forgotton about her. Her mum is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 2:07 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted

She was my fav on BP too, I think everyone had a school boy crush on her!

Thats was no age.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 2:08 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad indeed. I feel for her family, especially the children.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 3:37 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

What a shock, I had no idea she was battling cancer.

Caron Keating was a class act presenter, and was right up there as one of my favourite BP presenters. I used to idolise her style in the 80s, she was always cutting edge. I adored those thigh high socks/stockings she used to wear, I too wanted to be like CK when I grew up.

Her reporting was intelligent and bubbly at the same time.

What a terrible tragedy.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 6:06 pm
Maltesers, Flake, Mars

kazzuk is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so sad. Her poor children. Life is just not fair. Let us all sieze the day - today!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 8:05 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sad. Yep add me to the crush list, she was very beautiful.
Far too young an age to go
Old Apr 14th 2004, 9:07 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Very sad. Yep add me to the crush list, she was very beautiful.
Far too young an age to go
Me too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3625443.stm
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

Add me to those who had no idea. I think last I saw her she was on some show on Channel 5. So sad for her family.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 5:52 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
she was very beautiful.
I'll say
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:09 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by manc1976
I'll say
Saw that on the bbc 'life in pictures" thing. Very nice pic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.