Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Calling Michiganers

Calling Michiganers

Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:02 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Calling Michiganers

I have a business trip to Dundee, MI next week (will be staying in Ann Arbor) and am looking for some fun packed things to keep me and a couple of my UK based com-padres entertained in the evening. Have managed to secure some seats for the Pistons game on Weds night. Any other suggestions? I do have some mild reservations as when I asked my local Detroit born bartender for a recommendation of somewhere to stay he suggested Colorado!!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:45 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Michiganers

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
I have a business trip to Dundee, MI next week (will be staying in Ann Arbor) and am looking for some fun packed things to keep me and a couple of my UK based com-padres entertained in the evening. Have managed to secure some seats for the Pistons game on Weds night. Any other suggestions? I do have some mild reservations as when I asked my local Detroit born bartender for a recommendation of somewhere to stay he suggested Colorado!!

You could go on a guided tour of Detroit's many crack houses.

If that doesn't appeal to you, then Novi is good if you want to do some shopping while you're here. And I have it on good authority that places just outside Detroit like Farmington Hills, are just about the only places in the midwest to get a decent curry.