Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Calling Cards Again

Wikiposts

Calling Cards Again

Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:27 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling Cards Again

Can anyone recommend a good company to go thru? I've been mulling over using www.callingcards.com or OneSuite (who I've previously used) but I found that OneSuite seemed to have a helluva long time delay when speaking to someone in blighty.

I'd be calling from a cell and a landline.

Thanks for your considered opinions in advance!
Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:31 am

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Calling Cards Again

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Can anyone recommend a good company to go thru? I've been mulling over using www.callingcards.com or OneSuite (who I've previously used) but I found that OneSuite seemed to have a helluva long time delay when speaking to someone in blighty.

I'd be calling from a cell and a landline.

Thanks for your considered opinions in advance!
Try Diamond Europe card which is excellent (about 1c a minute not counting you lose money off the card the first time use it and there is a weekly maintanace fee of 59c). It's still a bargain and you can get about 7-8 hours off a $5 card for several calls. You can buy it on www.ring123.com.

Mind you I use this only from the office as I have Lingo at home!