Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Buying a family car.

Buying a family car.

Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a family car.

Originally Posted by Rushman
I think not...you did say this....

No I don't think I misunderstood. Your job is to sell cars at a predetermined price...not add to that price because someone wasn't as quick as you'd like. Surely someone wasting your time is a hazard of your job and basically due to the preconcieved notions the public have of car dealers adding extra $$$ to the price of vehicles...which you are basically admitting that you do yourself if someone irks you enough.....I dont see a misunderstanding...I see you making a statement on an internet forum that you might eventually live to regret.

Cobblers. There are plenty of businesses where an employee/salesman is messed about and some periods of time are wasted on gaining the sale, this is factored into the price of whatever product. Seems to me that yours is just an excuse for a fat lazy attitude where everything should be easy and handed on a plate and not worked for. If you want someones business then you have to some extent put up with someone shit...

Because you're paid to sell cars not play God and judge peoples characters and grade them via a financial scale.

And that makes it right does it? Because its common practice in the ever so righteous USA...gimme a ****ing break Terry.

As did your integrity mate, if you had it to start with.
Extremely impressed with your copying and pasting expertise, Rushman.....
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I work in the travel industry, which over the last few years has been under fire with the competition of the internet. I am NOT paid by commission, I am salaried, so I have no impetus to "upsell" my clients for something they do not want nor need. Why should they use me instead of doing it themselves? Because I am providing a sevice, based on my expertise and experience AND it is my job to be their advocate if there's a problem. Should they use me instead of the internet to book a ticket to fly from JFK to BOS, no ,not necessarily, however they still need to know a few basics, and there are a few tricks of the trade that they as the nonprofessional wouldn't be aware of, that I am, because it IS my job to know it.

Because it has become an increasingly tight market, there ARE "preferred suppliers" that we are encouraged to use for leisure travel. IF those same suppliers have what the clients want fine, but I prefer to think outside the box and match the client up with whatever will give them the most bang for the buck. Initially, this might net my company less money, but in the long run, if the client will be a repeat, then it's a win, win situation.

What drives me crazy or irritates me? When a client tries to tell you how to do your job. There are a few times when I actually have asked someone what THEY did for a living, they would tell me, and I would politely say, that I wouldn't dream of telling them how to do their job, so please don't tell me how to do mine.
What else is a pain? The shoppers who have spent hours or weeks or whatever online and then while precious availability (especially during holidays) slips or has slipped away they come to me to find them something when they couldn't find what they needed or wanted to pay online.
That brings up another thing, when there's a package involved, I ask them what their budget is so I know what my guidelines are or if their expectations are realistic or not. Some will tell you and that is a big help. Some will actually say, I don't know, lets see what kind of price you can get me.They don't know? Gee, that's scarey-checkbook not balanced or something? Okay, but often these self same folks will already have spent time online (they don't mention this) and when you give them a price, they will say, well I found something for 1500.00, if I'm quoting them a price of 2,000.00. Ok, so they DO know what their budget is..... We could have saved time and aggro IF they were honest with me initially.
The last thing that I have issues with is people who use me. There have been a few folks that I have spent a fair amount of time researching things for (these are normally folks who want a "beach vacation somewhere in the Caribbean, don't know where") and they take my input and book it themselves, without a hi, by or kiss my rosy red. I guess I just served as a clearinghouse for them.
Bottom line, It's funny isn't it how basically if you treat your customers right, they come back. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
My bottom line? I have to do right by them, because at the end of the day, I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror.
Great post, Cindy! I'd karma ya, but you know the drill...... Happy New Year, by the way.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

And that makes it right does it? Because its common practice in the ever so righteous USA...gimme a ****ing break Terry. .

This response to the issues of "same price for all" demonstrates how little you really know about the car business. We would LOVE that system. No hassle, no haggling, no lowballing dealers or salespeople...and everyone pay the sticker price. Give me that system any day...I'm waiting..particularly since the vast majority of new vehicles sold do not even approach the sticker price.
Saturn supposedly has that policy, lucky buggers, but be sure some games are played with trade values.

Toyota considered that option here. It went like this. Every dealer would sell at sticker price and eliminate the frustration of negotiation for he customer (in theory). As for trade ins, if another dealer placed a higher value on the trade than you believed it was worth (over allowance is the same as a discount), you would do the deal and then the other dealer would have to buy the trade at their appraised value. That went over like a lead balloon.

Then of course the government got involved and said.."that's collusion and price fixing. Illegal." End of story. So, the same old format continues, with all of it's aggavations and pitfalls.

We are fortunate in Ontario that the government has serious rules about this business. I say lucky because it does help to pull the reins on the unscrupulous in our profession.

First, you cannot charge over MSRP unless you explain it in writing and the customer agrees. (On highly sought after vehicles with greater demand than supply, some situations do indeed see people actually offering over sticker just to get one..and of course dealers who will have twice as many buyers as they will have vehicles, and so maximize their profit. I don't agree with it, but it happens)

Second, a dealer cannot add items to a vehicle to boost the retail price or profit margin.

Third, all salespeople require a license to sell. This is renewed each year and can and will be revoked for any significant infraction of the rules.

Fourth, any failure to disclose information such as accident and repair, flood damage, taxi or police car, daily rental, correct odometer reading, can result in the customer getting all of their money back, even if the violation comes to light 5 or 6 years later. A very good rule. Do some still break it? No doubt, but most get caught and lose their licenses.

There are other safety valves in that system, and they are a good thing. You can believe this, no one hates dishonest or greedy dealers and sales people as much as those of us in the profession who work honestly for our clients....because we don;t like being tarred with the same brush

As for private sales, that you like so much. Here, when you buy from a dealer, you are protected against undischarged liens, stolen vehicles, and all of the aforementioned things like failure to disclose the items I mentioned. In private sales, you have no such protection and your only recourse is through the courts, which can take forever and get you nothing if the seller has nothing to give. It is actually against the law in Ontario to sell more than 3 (I think..might be 5) vehicles in one year without a dealers license. That number is still too high and should be reduced because some "curbsiders" as they are called still sell vehicles within that limitation and many a car has been towed away from a buyers driveway because of undischarged liens etc. Dealers are also responsible for the Mechanical fitness requirements. If the vehicle is alleged to have been made mechanically fit according to Ontario law, and is proven to be not so, the dealer is on the hook to repair it. Private sellers often get a friendly mechanic to do a slipshod safety check and issue the slip for vehicles that really required more work to meet standards. Your recourse? The courts once again.

Last edited by dakota44; Jan 1st 2007 at 8:02 pm.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
P.S Rushman, why was so exciting to travel at such a speed, dont you care about your life or others if something went wrong. Just curious
If I have to explain you will never understand .
Old Jan 1st 2007, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by dakota44
This response to the issues of "same price for all" demonstrates how little you really know about the car business. We would LOVE that system. No hassle, no haggling, no lowballing dealers or salespeople...and everyone pay the sticker price. Give me that system any day...I'm waiting..particularly since the vast majority of new vehicles sold do not even approach the sticker price.
Saturn supposedly has that policy, lucky buggers, but be sure some games are played with trade values.

Toyota considered that option here. It went like this. Every dealer would sell at sticker price and eliminate the frustration of negotiation for he customer (in theory). As for trade ins, if another dealer placed a higher value on the trade than you believed it was worth (over allowance is the same as a discount), you would do the deal and then the other dealer would have to buy the trade at their appraised value. That went over like a lead balloon.

Then of course the government got involved and said.."that's collusion and price fixing. Illegal." End of story. So, the same old format continues, with all of it's aggavations and pitfalls.
You might be a nice bloke but I'm beginning to think you're also abit thick. You are telling me I know little of the car sales industry because I do think fixed pricing and one price for all (except bulk buyers naturally) is fairer for all (even time wasters and assholes) and then you continue on in the same post to tell me you'd prefer it aswell.

Now you may well be in favour of this system but I can imagine that there are other dealers, infact a majority that would fight tooth and nail against it. Especially if they could bump up the price for a customer that was pissing them off by wasting their time or being an asshole. The more money they can squeeze out of Joe Public the more commission they get...simple. I'm not stupid enough to think a change will ever happen for the better, nor do I think every car salesman is a crook..(only 98.9% ) however I think I am perfectly entitled to wastethe time of a few car salesmen that may or may not be trying to rip me off in order to find the deal that I am satisfied with...it's my money and I worked hard for it and I'm ****ed if I am going to give Terry Pardoe a few more grand than I need just because I didn't buy a car from him at the price he wanted and when he wanted me to or because he thinks I'm an asshole.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

however I think I am perfectly entitled to wastethe time of a few car salesmen that may or may not be trying to rip me off in order to find the deal that I am satisfied with...it's my money and I worked hard for it and I'm ****ed if I am going to give Terry Pardoe a few more grand than I need just because I didn't buy a car from him at the price he wanted and when he wanted me to or because he thinks I'm an asshole.
Bravo, bravo, bravo!!!

Posting was so much more interesting when I didn't agree with you.....
Old Jan 1st 2007, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

You might be a nice bloke but I'm beginning to think you're also abit thick. You are telling me I know little of the car sales industry because I do think fixed pricing and one price for all (except bulk buyers naturally) is fairer for all (even time wasters and assholes) and then you continue on in the same post to tell me you'd prefer it aswell.

Now you may well be in favour of this system but I can imagine that there are other dealers, infact a majority that would fight tooth and nail against it. Especially if they could bump up the price for a customer that was pissing them off by wasting their time or being an asshole. The more money they can squeeze out of Joe Public the more commission they get...simple. I'm not stupid enough to think a change will ever happen for the better, nor do I think every car salesman is a crook..(only 98.9% ) however I think I am perfectly entitled to wastethe time of a few car salesmen that may or may not be trying to rip me off in order to find the deal that I am satisfied with...it's my money and I worked hard for it and I'm ****ed if I am going to give Terry Pardoe a few more grand than I need just because I didn't buy a car from him at the price he wanted and when he wanted me to or because he thinks I'm an asshole.
No..I'm not thick pal. My point was, we would love it if it was that way. It can;t be that way because of price fixing laws. IT'S ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!! Get it? Exactly why MSRP stickers and any factory price advertising includes the words "dealer may sell for less" Required by law.

And, I'd bet money that you would be the first person filing a price fixing lawsuit...in spite of what you say abut the concept. After all, you would be being denied your preferred method of negotiation.

Other dealers fight against it for the opposite reason that you suggest....they would lose business that they draw from outside their market areas with reduced price advertising.

And once again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge. Anyone can go to the manufacturers website...like this http://www53.forddirect.fordvehicles...and=Ford&sZip=
And price the exact retail sticker price of the vehicle of their choice. Then, with that printed information, they can go to a dealer and KNOW instantly if they are being quoted over retail. I assume your inference of bumping prices relates to selling for over retail. Otherwise you are blowing smoke out of your butt. MSRP is MSRP. From there you negotiate a selling price that is LOWER than MSRP. Hence, the dealer does not get retail price for his product. Prices don't start at cost and work their way up. Or does that concept escape you?

Last edited by dakota44; Jan 1st 2007 at 9:47 pm.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 11:32 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan725
I can't really see how any business that so blatantly tries to eek more dollars out of a customer can be defended.

The first number a car dealer gives you is sometimes several thousand above what you eventually pay. If thats not a case of trying it on, I don't know what isnt. The bit in the discussions above about asshole customers paying more, I deeply disagree with - its the meek and mild mannered customers who don't know their rights, don't research prices and don't know the market that the dealers love, like lambs to the slaughter. Your "Asshole", (no doubt designated by you as such because he stands his ground), manages to negotiate loads off your first grossly inflated quote.

I can't believe the earlier bit of advice about not phoning round multiple dealers. Fact is, noone should give a toss about after sales service and all that cack - the product is a national product under warranty, and if the dealer mucks you around, there is always a corporate chain you can follow up with. To pay over the odds just because the salesman was a nice bloke is ridiculous.
Sorry but you are wrong on several points.

It's called "making a profit" not "blatantly trying to eek out more dollars". I am curious to know how much you yourself would expect to make selling a product for 20, 30, 40 or 50 thousand dollars. I have made as little as $60 before tax selling a Ranger and as much as $1500 selling an F-650. What's evil about that ?

My customers do not spend a whole day or more "negotiating" a price with me. They tell me what they want. I find it for them. I give them one lowballed quote. They buy it because they trust me. That is why I have so many repeat customers. I mailed 200 Christmas Cards to the business customers alone and I am on first name terms with all of them.

I really do not understand why you think that the dealership should not try to charge a retail customer MSRP. You don't have to accept the quote but you may be surprised that some people do. Maybe you are an hourly paid or salaried worker and do not have to actually produce to get paid.

Clearly after-sales service is important to you but equally clearly you are not interested in forming a relationship with your business partners. You catch many more flies with honey than with vinegar and that includes a dealership's service department. If you have an out-of-warranty problem but are a good customer the dealership may well go to bat for you. If you are like Rushman they will not.

Last edited by TRPardoe; Jan 1st 2007 at 11:36 pm.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 12:35 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=dakota44;4239618]
I simply asked not to be lumped in with the bad apples in my barrel. And I assume that you can not relate to the buying experience in a dealership like mine, so you cannot really comment on what it is like.
QUOTE]

When I go into a car dealership, I just can't be bothered with the soul destroying mind games. So I say to the salesman, "I like that car, give me your best price", he pats me on the back, offers me coffee and donuts and buggers off somewhere for 20 mins (at which point I make sure he didn't pick my pockets). Then he comes back all smiles with his very best offer. After another 20 mins he miraculously manages to come down another couple of grand.

How do they honestly expect to gain trust if they have already proven dishonesty?????????

One time (after a couple of hours), I had a salesman, his manager, and some lady who worked the finance side of things peering over my shoulder, they were all trying to justify the price. I dropped my business card on the salesman's desk, told him to call me when he could get a better price, got up and walked out of the dealership. The very next day the guy called me with an even better offer.

It seems to be the same mentality where ever I go. You cant blame people for lumping all the apples in the same barrel, when every barrel you go to, the apples taste the same. Also, when average Joe is spending that sort of money, he is going to be on the defensive. I understand that some apples are bad and some are good, but you must acknowledge the general conception about car salesman, we don't know the good from the bad, so when your dropping 20 or 30 grand into someones lap who may or may not be dodgy. I would lean on the dodgy side just to cover some bases.

P.S. As soon as I win the lottery I will come to your dealership and let you sell me a Ferrari.

Last edited by Rodney you plonker; Jan 2nd 2007 at 12:42 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Rodney you plonker;4241142]
Originally Posted by dakota44
I simply asked not to be lumped in with the bad apples in my barrel. And I assume that you can not relate to the buying experience in a dealership like mine, so you cannot really comment on what it is like.
QUOTE]

When I go into a car dealership, I just can't be bothered with the soul destroying mind games. So I say to the salesman, "I like that car, give me your best price", he pats me on the back, offers me coffee and donuts and buggers off somewhere for 20 mins (at which point I make sure he didn't pick my pockets). Then he comes back all smiles with his very best offer. After another 20 mins he miraculously manages to come down another couple of grand.

How do they honestly expect to ga In and out of the water 5 ties with new props.in trust if they have already proven dishonesty?????????

One time (after a couple of hours), I had a salesman, his manager, and some lady who worked the finance side of things peering over my shoulder, they were all trying to justify the price. I dropped my business card on the salesman's desk, told him to call me when he could get a better price, got up and walked out of the dealership. The very next day the guy called me with an even better offer.

It seems to be the same mentality where ever I go. You cant blame people for lumping all the apples in the same barrel, when every barrel you go to, the apples taste the same. Also, when average Joe is spending that sort of money, he is going to be on the defensive. I understand that some apples are bad and some are good, but you must acknowledge the general conception about car salesman, we don't know the good from the bad, so when your dropping 20 or 30 grand into someones lap who may or may not be dodgy. I would lean on the dodgy side just to cover some bases.

P.S. As soon as I win the lottery I will come to your dealership and let you sell me a Ferrari.
You can choose a vast of professions and come up with the same conclusions. Lawyers, tradesmen, Real Estate, furniture stores and a long list of others.

And I don;t sell Ferraris.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 2:34 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=dakota44;4241184]
Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker

You can choose a vast of professions and come up with the same conclusions. Lawyers, tradesmen, Real Estate, furniture stores and a long list of others.

And I don;t sell Ferraris.
Not really, A house is usually the biggest expense in someones life, a car (on average) is the second. How many average Joe's do you know that drop 20 or 30 grand in a furniture store

Buying a car is a major, MAJOR decision to some people, and they are very sensitive to spending that sort of money. After selling cars day in and day out, car salesman can sometimes give the impression that they forget this little detail.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 2:39 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ****ed if I am going to give Terry Pardoe a few more grand than I need just because I didn't buy a car from him at the price he wanted and when he wanted me to or because he thinks I'm an asshole.
You are still missing the point Rushman.

If you took the trouble to actually form a relationship with a salesman you would most likely not be ripped off.

It is not necessary to shop a dozen stores by phone to get a good deal. In most cases you will be lowballed just to get you into the store, as dakota has already told you. Surely you realise that this approach is a waste of everyone's time.

If you really hate the personal approach, use the dealership's internet department. They are accustomed to dealing with educated and informed customers via phone or email and usually declare lowballed prices on their website.

I am curious why you seem afraid to meet your salesman face to face. Are you so unsure of your purchasing abilities if you have to actually look the salesman in the eye ?
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great read - Confessions of a Car Salesman:

http://www.edmunds.com/advice/buying...2/article.html

It's these dealers that give everyone a bad rep; but the few dealers that I've had experience with turned out to be exactly like what is described in the article.

Buying a new car doesn't seem to be worth the hassle; my MIL does a good job every time she goes though, because her brother is well known amongst the local dealers for some reason.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
You are still missing the point Rushman.

If you took the trouble to actually form a relationship with a salesman you would most likely not be ripped off.
Relationship?? I want to buy a car FFS not make another "friend".

It is not necessary to shop a dozen stores by phone to get a good deal. In most cases you will be lowballed just to get you into the store, as dakota has already told you. Surely you realise that this approach is a waste of everyone's time.
If I were to agree a price with a saleman over the phone I would ask him atleast 5 times to agree that it was a final price and not subject to ANYTHING..I want the out the door price. Once he'd confirmed that to me I would make him aware that if I got there and theres suddenly a few hidden "Extra's" that I won't be buying the car, he'll reimburse me for my time and fuel. I don't shop this way either but thats what I would do.

I am curious why you seem afraid to meet your salesman face to face. Are you so unsure of your purchasing abilities if you have to actually look the salesman in the eye ?
Afraid?? I'm certainly not afraid...I can say "no" to anyone. I've already stated that I wouldn't buy a new vehicle, and believe me its not for financial reasons, and I wouldn't buy from a dealer...there are other options out there apart from buying privately.

I rather think a salesman is more afraid of what I can do than I am of what he can do....I can walk away with my money
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:25 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
P.S Rushman, why was so exciting to travel at such a speed, dont you care about your life or others if something went wrong. Just curious
Some are born with a lead foot..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.