Reload this Page >

business visa

business visa

Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:46 am
Just Joined

lacuenta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default business visa

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can advise me. I'm currently working closely with business partners to start a new company in the USA. I'll be a major shareholder in the corporation and would ideally like to move out there and work from our head office as soon as it becomes financially sensible to do so.

I'm already an equal partner in a company operating in the US and I'm paying taxes to the US government. My problem is I don't possess any recognisable qualifications to apply for a skilled visa to migrate. I really only want a visa to legally work in the country for as long as our company is doing business. I'm not looking to become a permanent resident at this stage.

I am currently studying part-time at university for a degree but I'm likely to abandon that project for business once the moment arrives. Can anyone tell me what options are open to me - if any at this stage? I would appreciate any help or links to information you can provide. My biggest concern right now is my lack of formal qualifications might make the move very difficult to achieve, if not impossible.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 2:27 am
Just Joined

Location: km 96. lino-an montevista davao del norte 8108 philippines
cindygirl_023 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my advise

hi, you dont need tp aply there as a worker in your company in america, cause the embassy may be doutful that you migrate there, all you have to do, is to ply as business visa, ask an invitation to your forieng principal, gather all the documents, if you want you can call me at my mobile, ***********
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:14 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: business visa

You can get an E2 visa for investors

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web/visa/niv/e.htm

it doesn't matter what qualifications you have

Patrick
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:18 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my advise

Originally posted by cindygirl_023
hi, you dont need tp aply there as a worker in your company in america, cause the embassy may be doutful that you migrate there, all you have to do, is to ply as business visa, ask an invitation to your forieng principal, gather all the documents, if you want you can call me at my mobile,
take your address off your location on your info and your mobile number off this thread, this is an open forum - you are inviting all kinds of trouble - send this info by pm or email

Last edited by Patrick; Jun 15th 2004 at 3:28 am.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:38 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: my advise

Originally posted by cindygirl_023
hi, you dont need tp aply there as a worker in your company in america, cause the embassy may be doutful that you migrate there, all you have to do, is to ply as business visa, ask an invitation to your forieng principal, gather all the documents, if you want you can call me at my mobile,**************

Edited under the good advice of Patrick!
-- Brigie