British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Brittney Spears (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/brittney-spears-191812/)

Yosser Nov 18th 2003 6:40 pm

Brittney Spears

OK....OK enough is enough, every frigging channel I flick on its "Brittney bloody spears"....First Diane sawyer, then its non-stop on MTV, then another hour show on ABC, then she's the feature singer on monday night football.

What is the deal with her, she can't sing or mime all that dancing around is all the same set after set, her eyes are far enough apart to drive a Dennis double decker through, and worst of all that dry, 15 year old american girl annoying accent.

She has a decent bod and a nice pair of bappers, and thats about it.

Patrick Nov 18th 2003 6:51 pm

Re: Brittney Spears

Originally posted by Yosser
OK....OK enough is enough, every frigging channel I flick on its "Brittney bloody spears"....First Diane sawyer, then its non-stop on MTV, then another hour show on ABC, then she's the feature singer on monday night football.

What is the deal with her, she can't sing or mime all that dancing around is all the same set after set, her eyes are far enough apart to drive a Dennis double decker through, and worst of all that dry, 15 year old american girl annoying accent.

She has a decent bod and a nice pair of bappers, and thats about it.

Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought the world was going implode - I found myself agree Yosser. I was finally saved by the fact he thinks she has nice baps, she had nice baps before she started messing with them, now one week they are big, next week they are medium - ****ing leave em alone Britney. Its amazing how far looks will get you when you have no talent.

Patrick

ladyofthelake Nov 18th 2003 6:59 pm

Obvious. She's got a new album out ain't she? Who needs talent when you have publicists like that working for you?

BritishInOhio Nov 18th 2003 7:19 pm

1 Attachment(s)
Come on how can you knock this!!!!

Patrick Nov 18th 2003 7:29 pm

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
Come on how can you knock this!!!!
Me, with a cricket bat

NC Penguin Nov 18th 2003 7:30 pm

Originally posted by Patrick
Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought the world was going implode - I found myself agree Yosser. I was finally saved by the fact he thinks she has nice baps, she had nice baps before she started messing with them, now one week they are big, next week they are medium - ****ing leave em alone Britney. Its amazing how far looks will get you when you have no talent.

Patrick

Thank her stylists for her appearance. She probably looks no better than any other woman first thing in the morning.

She's just a puppet. She probably has very little control about what she wears, where she "performs" and especially how much she weighs.

NC Penguin

Yosser Nov 18th 2003 7:49 pm

Originally posted by Patrick

Patrick
Holey ****in moley Patrick, steady on you'll give yerself a seizure.

Anyways, she maybe promoting a new record, but do they have to ram it down our thoats every night, I pay through the arse for cable for shite programming as it is.

And as for that tearful performance on Diane Sawyer about her being single, thats a bunch of toss, as she's proberly banging every backing singer and dancer in her group!

BritishInOhio Nov 18th 2003 7:50 pm

1 Attachment(s)
SO I suppose your going tosay you don't like this either?? Now this girl can sing!

Yosser Nov 18th 2003 8:01 pm

SO I suppose your going tosay you don't like this either?? Now this girl can sing!
She's just a Diiiirty slapper, but alot more enjoyable to the ears;)

I don't like the new dyed black hair do though, makes her look like cher:D

Patrick Nov 18th 2003 8:08 pm

no, she is hot and talented.

BritishInOhio Nov 18th 2003 8:19 pm

1 Attachment(s)
And finally........

ladyofthelake Nov 18th 2003 8:30 pm

Originally posted by NC Penguin
Thank her stylists for her appearance. She probably looks no better than any other woman first thing in the morning.

She's just a puppet. She probably has very little control about what she wears, where she "performs" and especially how much she weighs.

NC Penguin
You mean like this?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bspears2.jpg

or how about Christina?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/aguilera.jpg

Pimpbot Nov 18th 2003 8:35 pm

Hell, I'd boink both of em :D

Yosser Nov 18th 2003 8:42 pm

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Hell, I'd boink both of em :D
RE: that Britney Pic...

I take it, your one of those "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" then Pimpbot;)

BritishInOhio Nov 18th 2003 8:44 pm

Originally posted by Yosser
RE: that Britney Pic...

I take it, your one of those "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" then Pimpbot;)
I bet she is a hell of a lot better looking than anyone you ever been with.