Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brittney Spears

Brittney Spears

Old Nov 18th 2003, 6:40 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brittney Spears

OK....OK enough is enough, every frigging channel I flick on its "Brittney bloody spears"....First Diane sawyer, then its non-stop on MTV, then another hour show on ABC, then she's the feature singer on monday night football.

What is the deal with her, she can't sing or mime all that dancing around is all the same set after set, her eyes are far enough apart to drive a Dennis double decker through, and worst of all that dry, 15 year old american girl annoying accent.

She has a decent bod and a nice pair of bappers, and thats about it.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 6:51 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brittney Spears

Originally posted by Yosser
OK....OK enough is enough, every frigging channel I flick on its "Brittney bloody spears"....First Diane sawyer, then its non-stop on MTV, then another hour show on ABC, then she's the feature singer on monday night football.

What is the deal with her, she can't sing or mime all that dancing around is all the same set after set, her eyes are far enough apart to drive a Dennis double decker through, and worst of all that dry, 15 year old american girl annoying accent.

She has a decent bod and a nice pair of bappers, and thats about it.

Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought the world was going implode - I found myself agree Yosser. I was finally saved by the fact he thinks she has nice baps, she had nice baps before she started messing with them, now one week they are big, next week they are medium - ****ing leave em alone Britney. Its amazing how far looks will get you when you have no talent.

Patrick
Old Nov 18th 2003, 6:59 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Obvious. She's got a new album out ain't she? Who needs talent when you have publicists like that working for you?
Old Nov 18th 2003, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Come on how can you knock this!!!!
Attached Images  
Old Nov 18th 2003, 7:29 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
Come on how can you knock this!!!!
Me, with a cricket bat
Old Nov 18th 2003, 7:30 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought the world was going implode - I found myself agree Yosser. I was finally saved by the fact he thinks she has nice baps, she had nice baps before she started messing with them, now one week they are big, next week they are medium - ****ing leave em alone Britney. Its amazing how far looks will get you when you have no talent.

Patrick

Thank her stylists for her appearance. She probably looks no better than any other woman first thing in the morning.

She's just a puppet. She probably has very little control about what she wears, where she "performs" and especially how much she weighs.

NC Penguin
Old Nov 18th 2003, 7:49 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick

Patrick
Holey ****in moley Patrick, steady on you'll give yerself a seizure.

Anyways, she maybe promoting a new record, but do they have to ram it down our thoats every night, I pay through the arse for cable for shite programming as it is.

And as for that tearful performance on Diane Sawyer about her being single, thats a bunch of toss, as she's proberly banging every backing singer and dancer in her group!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

SO I suppose your going tosay you don't like this either?? Now this girl can sing!
Attached Thumbnails Brittney Spears-images.jpg  
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:01 pm
Never right in the head!

SO I suppose your going tosay you don't like this either?? Now this girl can sing!
She's just a Diiiirty slapper, but alot more enjoyable to the ears

I don't like the new dyed black hair do though, makes her look like cher
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:08 pm
Pagan Sex God

no, she is hot and talented.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

And finally........
Attached Thumbnails Brittney Spears-images.jpg  
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:30 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NC Penguin
Thank her stylists for her appearance. She probably looks no better than any other woman first thing in the morning.

She's just a puppet. She probably has very little control about what she wears, where she "performs" and especially how much she weighs.

NC Penguin
You mean like this?

or how about Christina?

Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Hell, I'd boink both of em
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:42 pm
Never right in the head!

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Hell, I'd boink both of em
RE: that Britney Pic...

I take it, your one of those "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" then Pimpbot
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Yosser
RE: that Britney Pic...

I take it, your one of those "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" then Pimpbot
I bet she is a hell of a lot better looking than anyone you ever been with.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.