Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brits are horrible tourists--European Hotels

Wikiposts

Brits are horrible tourists--European Hotels

Old May 26th 2007, 11:50 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits are horrible tourists--European Hotels

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Rete, please don't tell me that American 18-25 year olds are teetoalers. The vast majority go to college so they can party hearty for 4 years. College here is about drinking, making friends and partying, not about academics for most kids.

Universities here are even rated as to partying!
In Gainesville the students often get drunk and act stupidly but it's more a case of them getting blind drunk because they don't have the tolerance level that we did because they generally don't drink as much as Brits.
Old May 26th 2007, 11:51 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southern comfort
try again lol
It still doesn't work
Old May 26th 2007, 11:52 am
Account Closed

southern comfort is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Your link doesn't work
I mean I will try again to post the link
Old May 26th 2007, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3121440.stm
Old May 26th 2007, 12:05 pm
Banned

It is ridiculous in the UK with drinking these days it's almost as bad as places like South Carolina with all the rednecks and trailer trash smashing beer cans on their heads.
Old May 26th 2007, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

It is ridiculous in the UK with drinking these days it's almost as bad as places like South Carolina with all the rednecks and trailer trash smashing beer cans on their heads.
http://www.greatergreenville.com/vis...events_cal.asp you just showed your intelligence and bias hag wood
Old May 26th 2007, 12:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Karma sent

In fact that deserves double karma...so you can keep the one I wanted back.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 26th 2007 at 12:17 pm.
Old May 26th 2007, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Karma sent

In fact that deserves double karma...so you can keep the one I wanted back.
read my link also ......but there you are biased too
Old May 26th 2007, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Damn YOU are really insecure...........bad job bad pay ?
Old May 26th 2007, 12:49 pm
Banned

Damn YOU are really insecure...........bad job bad pay ?
No the job pays much better than the one I used to do surrounded by buck toothed hicks in Alabama where the size of your belt buckle meant more than the machinations of your brain. I don't know why you take offence when I call a spade a spade. SC has more trailers than any other state in the USA and the worst schools so naturally it follows that the people there must surely be the hicks we have all seen on our TVs on Springer for the last 20 years right ?
Old May 26th 2007, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

No the job pays much better than the one I used to do surrounded by buck toothed hicks in Alabama where the size of your belt buckle meant more than the machinations of your brain. I don't know why you take offence when I call a spade a spade. SC has more trailers than any other state in the USA and the worst schools so naturally it follows that the people there must surely be the hicks we have all seen on our TVs on Springer for the last 20 years right ?
http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbc...24/1004/NEWS01 the rest of your asinine comments are relegated to the trash can where they belong .Big bucks working in the loan dept of a bank huh lmfao no wonder your so sour
Old May 26th 2007, 2:53 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbc...24/1004/NEWS01 the rest of your asinine comments are relegated to the trash can where they belong .Big bucks working in the loan dept of a bank huh lmfao no wonder your so sour
And why is it in any way relevant how much dosh someone makes?
Old May 26th 2007, 3:08 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

In truth, I'd peg you as a decidely unripe lime, and hagger a Meyer lemon by comparison.
Old May 26th 2007, 3:19 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

my american wife is always amazed at the british tourists in the UK airports, waiting for their flights out of the UK to their various destinations, sitting with pints of beer in the airport pubs at 7am in the morning. all sitting there with pints of lager, smoking and wearing their england t-shirts.
Old May 26th 2007, 3:52 pm
Banned

erm yeah actually not that it's any of your business you wannabee hill billy but I don't work for the farmers & pig swill carriers credit union sweetheart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.