Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brits In Boston Area????????????

Brits In Boston Area????????????

Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Brits In Boston Area????????????

Hi to all you brits in and around Boston,haven't seen any on here yet.Was just wondering if there is any
Old Apr 14th 2005, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

megs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brits In Boston Area????????????

Originally Posted by chukka
Hi to all you brits in and around Boston,haven't seen any on here yet.Was just wondering if there is any
I'll be in Lowell from May 1st, which I guess counts.

Which reminds me, anyone know a bar or such anywhere round there I can go and watch the England - America match, and anyone want to join me there?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

There's quite a few in and around the boston area...well in the state at least
Sibsie is one...actually there was a thread about moving to the area, you checked that out to see who's around?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:55 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

There's tons of us knocking about. I run into fellow Brits all the time when I'm out and about.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:14 pm
Paul

smeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud of

I've lived in Jamaica Plain and now in Lynn / Swampscoot, and I work in Lynnfield.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

daisy is a jewel in the roughdaisy is a jewel in the roughdaisy is a jewel in the roughdaisy is a jewel in the roughdaisy is a jewel in the rough

I live in Newton - tons of Brits here.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

silvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the rough

north shore here
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

silvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the rough

please can anyone tell me where you can get a good curry ???
we're dying here up on cape ann!!
:scared:

the closest seems to be some place in salem??
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:55 am
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silvermine
please can anyone tell me where you can get a good curry ???
we're dying here up on cape ann!!
:scared:

the closest seems to be some place in salem??
I'm in Salem, I've seen what looks like an Indian restaurant on Washington St. Never been in there, I'm not a curry fan.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:22 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Manchester NH has THE BEST Indian so far here according to hubby! THE BEST PLACE though is MY HOUSE! I can rustle up a really good curry!
does it have a suburb called Rusholme too?
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:26 am
Paul

smeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud ofsmeg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RoB1833
I'm in Salem, I've seen what looks like an Indian restaurant on Washington St. Never been in there, I'm not a curry fan.
The Passage to India, been there with my parents who have spent several weeks in India, and it's staffed by actual Indians, and the curry got highly rated by them.

I drive past it all the time on the way to the 99s in Salem, which is more my speed
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Errr...to whoever sent the karma....on the penobscot bay...but lived in casco last year, right by saco...
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

MiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna be living in Norwood MA from May 12th. Is that near any of you guys???!!!

MB
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
Errr...to whoever sent the karma....on the penobscot bay...but lived in casco last year, right by saco...
penobscot bay is that near searsport? if so have been there.. absolutely beautiful water.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:41 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried just about every Indian place in the Boston area. I've even schlepped into Southy and nothing decent to be found. I did pass one on Newbury St a couple of weeks ago so I'll be going back to test that one soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.