Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Weather

British Weather

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:09 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute
Default British Weather

Well my visits comming to an end here in the UK its been great seeing everyone, but its been typical British weather dull, gloomy, cold and damp . Everyones been asking how I've been coping with the cold in Colorado, even with snow on the ground its sunny with not a cloud in the sky. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm quite looking forward to getting back state side :scared: .
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:10 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Weather

Originally Posted by britontour
Well my visits comming to an end here in the UK its been great seeing everyone, but its been typical British weather dull, gloomy, cold and damp . Everyones been asking how I've been coping with the cold in Colorado, even with snow on the ground its sunny with not a cloud in the sky. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm quite looking forward to getting back state side :scared: .
Safe trip back
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

?? I was in the UK from the 20th to the 30th January and apart from 1 day it was total sunshine? Mind you the sun always shines on me...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:47 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylisa
?? I was in the UK from the 20th to the 30th January and apart from 1 day it was total sunshine? Mind you the sun always shines on me...
I can vouch that it is currently shit here right now

give me a cold but bright blue sunny sky in TN any day
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:57 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I can vouch that it is currently shit here right now

give me a cold but bright blue sunny sky in TN any day
Where ???
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:09 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

You trying to say I'm the rain man?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

lol typical brit...the first thing they complain about is the weather...lol they think coz the sun shines all will be well, give them two consecutive warmish days and they are moaning...'it's too hot'...lol, ...give me the rain and dull days so you can get inside the cosy pubs...beats this bl**dy sunshine every day...lol
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:14 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

You mean out ya arse?!?!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:08 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol typical brit...the first thing they complain about is the weather...lol they think coz the sun shines all will be well, give them two consecutive warmish days and they are moaning...'it's too hot'...lol, ...give me the rain and dull days so you can get inside the cosy pubs...beats this bl**dy sunshine every day...lol

about 110 degree summers
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:47 pm
The American Job

Got back ok at the weekend but just a warning to anyone traveling back from Heathrow make sure you get to the airport with plenty of time, as to get through security was a nightmare the queue's/lines doubled round in a zigzag through the airport and didn't move too quickly either, its the worst I've ever seen.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:59 am
Just Joined

rubixtious will become famous soon enoughrubixtious will become famous soon enough

Welcome back to sunny Colorado! I have been here for 2 months and just love the weather, hardly ever a cloudy day....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:07 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rubixtious
Welcome back to sunny Colorado! I have been here for 2 months and just love the weather, hardly ever a cloudy day....
Another Coloradian (and I'm still not sure if that's a word!). Welcome! C'mon, give us the low down on what you're doing here
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:23 pm
The American Job

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Another Coloradian (and I'm still not sure if that's a word!). Welcome! C'mon, give us the low down on what you're doing here
Did a quick goggle seems to be Coloradoan, with the amount of BE members around may we should setup a meet sometime.

Last edited by britontour; Feb 8th 2006 at 3:36 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:36 am
Just Joined

rubixtious will become famous soon enoughrubixtious will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Hello everyone. I am here on a L1b visa working for a tech company in Denver. This site has been a great help before and during my stay here, a big thanks to everyone for contributions! I am sure i have more to say but its not flowing just yet. I do love Colorado though and have lived in other parts of the USA to compare (California/Washington) It is a great place to live. Anyway, hello Schnorbitz fellow Coloradian!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:09 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Did a quick goggle seems to be Coloradoan, with the amount of BE members around may we should setup a meet sometime.
Pick a good ski day and maybe I'll be inspired to roadtrip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.