Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British responsibillity for Slavery

Wikiposts

British responsibillity for Slavery

Old Aug 26th 2003, 4:36 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British responsibillity for Slavery

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Yawn louder, go play with the traffic you sad little boy. You could not kick your way out of a wet paper bag...Just a shame you would run a mile rather than speak like that in person. Another typical computer hero..Tony the troll aka Rayman
Another brilliant playground inspired comeback. I find your comments about computer hero's quite hilarious actually, considering the insults you have been hurling around on here.
But you're right, I would probably call your parents or more likely the juvenile correction people than have a fight with you.

It's ironic that you should do so much yawning though, because most of the posts you make inspire us to do exactly that
Old Aug 26th 2003, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Would return the favour, but do they know which troll fathered you yet ?

Nice to see you admit you would run away though little tone..tut tut tut. Shame you have not got a spine yet. Give me a shout when you grow one though ! Be fun to see you mouth in person
Old Aug 26th 2003, 5:11 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Would return the favour, but do they know which troll fathered you yet ?

Nice to see you admit you would run away though little tone..tut tut tut. Shame you have not got a spine yet. Give me a shout when you grow one though ! Be fun to see you mouth in person
Says it all LOL
This is why kids internet use should be monitored folks
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by tony_2003
Says it all LOL
This is why kids internet use should be monitored folks

Anfd to think they let you out in daylight too. Care in the community must be the policy for you rayman/tony the troll.
Old Aug 26th 2003, 7:45 am
Get em out by Friday

Anfd to think they let you out in daylight too. Care in the community must be the policy for you rayman/tony the troll.
hmmm you seem to be a tad obsessed with rayman. It would be easy for one to come to the asumption that you made him up yourself in a pathetic attempt to get back at me, after all everything else you have tried has been laughable. Anyhow this has become pointless since you're obviously a fruitcake. God knows why I have wasted this amount of time on you.
Old Aug 26th 2003, 8:12 am
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond repute

back to the slavery thingy..........it still goes on today in britain, i think my parents should be responsible for all slavery...they make me tidy my room *shudder*
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hmmm you seem to be a tad obsessed with rayman. It would be easy for one to come to the asumption that you made him up yourself in a pathetic attempt to get back at me, after all everything else you have tried has been laughable. Anyhow this has become pointless since you're obviously a fruitcake. God knows why I have wasted this amount of time on you.
yes, you are rayman, and why do you need to deny it ?

How on earth do they let you teach people then ? No wonder the US educational system is seen as a poor run thing compared to the UK.
Old Aug 26th 2003, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point

Brits...brits. Now...now...stop bickering.

You all know that the Empire is gone. What of your minds?
Old Aug 26th 2003, 11:30 pm
Fm Mitcham 2 Clearwater F

Slartibartfast has a spectacular aura aboutSlartibartfast has a spectacular aura aboutSlartibartfast has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by suebo
Just looked it up and can not find who raised/erected the first flag.. Can anyone enlighten me, coz I am at a loss and intrigued.
Hmmm this question has been driving me nutz, I did find however that The Dannebrog of Denmark, a red ensign that is swallow-tailed and bears a white cross, is no doubt the oldest flag design still in use. And not a lot of people know that!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

The Austian flag dates from around the time of the 1st crusade. Something to do with a white bandage on a red blood soaked tunic I believe.
Old Aug 27th 2003, 12:52 pm
Get em out by Friday

yes, you are rayman, and why do you need to deny it ?
Eh because it isnt me lol
I notice the impressive amount of oh...zilch actually agree with you on this matter
Anyway you are boring me to tears and I really couldn' care less who you think I am, have a nice day psycho!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Eh because it isnt me lol
I notice the impressive amount of oh...zilch actually agree with you on this matter
Anyway you are boring me to tears and I really couldn' care less who you think I am, have a nice day psycho!
And there we all thought u had crawled back under your bridge to grab passing billy goat gruffs. Go away transvestite troll.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 1:11 am
Get em out by Friday

And there we all thought u had crawled back under your bridge to grab passing billy goat gruffs. Go away transvestite troll.
Re-read my previous post until you get it. I realise it might take you a while.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Re-read my previous post until you get it. I realise it might take you a while.
I see you are living proof of mating between siblings..tut tut tut In future you boring pathetic troll, to save the boredom of anyone reading yourpurile postings send them in an IM so I can delete them without anyone having to waste their time reading your shite.

Strange how you are not using the rayman nick at the moment, back to it soon though eh ?
Old Aug 28th 2003, 2:36 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British responsibillity for Slavery

Anal sums him up...Am I alone in thinking that Tony 2003 & Rayman are one & the same ?
Apparently so. Give it a rest will yer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.