Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bridget Jones.....

Bridget Jones.....

Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bridget Jones.....

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Excuse me for butting in and showing my ignorance here, but I just wanted to clarify what you all mean by 'watershed'? I'm thinking it means that tv channels can show violent movies/not bleep out cuss words/have nudity on movies after a specific time??
like mentioned, it's a watershed, at 9pm, start to allow naughty things, after 10, anything goes, well compared to earlier in the day...
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elfman
Not been here long then?
Not really, only since August, so most things are new. I guess it was the most noticeable with Bridget Jones as I'm one of those sad 30 year old women that have seen the movie so many times, I know most of the words.

Taking Bobs advice and renting movies from Blockbuster from now on....... although it was quite funny adding in the bits that were censored last night !!

Lottie
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:31 am
Cuppa tea and a biccie !!

Tracy in Texas is a jewel in the roughTracy in Texas is a jewel in the roughTracy in Texas is a jewel in the roughTracy in Texas is a jewel in the roughTracy in Texas is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I watched that last night too - pretty sad the way they chopped / dubbed over the fun parts ! I LOVE that movie - I can't wait to see the sequel - anyone seen it yet?
Another fave is Love Actually - wonderful wonderful movie !!
- Trace