Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bin Liner The Terrorist

Bin Liner The Terrorist

Old Oct 30th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bin Liner The Terrorist

Just spoke with my folks and apparently bin liner has said that we are not to vote for either Kerry or Bush or he will have a re-run of 9/11!! Quite who we are supposed to vote for then is beyond me!!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 4:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bin Liner The Terrorist

The note vote of nader?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:12 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bin Liner The Terrorist

Originally Posted by Mad Max7
Just spoke with my folks and apparently bin liner has said that we are not to vote for either Kerry or Bush or he will have a re-run of 9/11!! Quite who we are supposed to vote for then is beyond me!!
That's not quite what he said. What he said was that the security of America doesn't depend on who Americans vote for on Nov 2nd, but on their policies regarding Israel, the Saudi royal family and all the other things that Bin Liner gets so exercised about.