Best TV?

Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:18 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best TV?

Never miss ER.
Love James Spader on Boston Legal.
Amazing Race
survivor
Desperate housewives.
Lost.
Sniff don't have hbo anymore loved deadwood,carnivale and the wire.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Checkout Elite Torrents and download the shows pretty swiftly...

But the Lost has been repeats all month, but next week is finally going to be a new episode

Jake in Progress has been pretty funny, but they keep showing weird amounts, didn't realise they showed four episodes back to back this evening, so missed a couple...oh well
Old Mar 25th 2005, 2:00 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Checkout Elite Torrents and download the shows pretty swiftly...

But the Lost has been repeats all month, but next week is finally going to be a new episode

Jake in Progress has been pretty funny, but they keep showing weird amounts, didn't realise they showed four episodes back to back this evening, so missed a couple...oh well
Lost looks good next week,about time they put on a new one.
Thanks for the tip .
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

betsy has a brilliant futurebetsy has a brilliant futurebetsy has a brilliant futurebetsy has a brilliant futurebetsy has a brilliant futurebetsy has a brilliant future

this site is good for british t.v shows www.tvgold.org
enjoy they show 24hrs a day
Old Mar 26th 2005, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond repute

I like;

Boston Legal (James Spader is superb, Shatner is pretty funny, and I really like the story lines). Also liked The Practice previously.
Law And Order - CI and SVU. Haven't watched the original series since Dennis Farina took over, but used to like that one too.
The Shield - Now in Season 4, I only started watching it this year. I am currently up to mid Season 3. I really like the story lines that develop over multiple episodes.

I've heard The Wire is good, but haven't yet seen it - its on my "to watch" list. I also like Everybody Loves Raymond but that is finishing this year.

Not a big fan of the CSI series, but they are watchable. I hate Crossing Jordan with a passion.

And I'm very proud of the fact I never saw a single episode of Sex In The City - nor do I ever plan to!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Law and Order, that new one with the prosecutor's side of things, that was pretty good, caught that lastnight...one of the better spin offs...
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Best TV?

We watched Kojack last night the first pilot episode and it appeared good we look forward to the next showwhich I think is on Sunday night.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by dragonfly
We watched Kojack last night the first pilot episode and it appeared good we look forward to the next showwhich I think is on Sunday night.
bugger...it was on lastnight? missed it then...hmmm..
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:11 pm
roamin in the gloamin

Originally Posted by Bob
bugger...it was on lastnight? missed it then...hmmm..
It will be repeated tomorrow night ,sunday.They are showing it twice at 8and 10 central time.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by clydegirl
It will be repeated tomorrow night ,sunday.They are showing it twice at 8and 10 central time.
cool..I'll have to remember that, nothing else on at 8 anyway...
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:39 am
roamin in the gloamin

Originally Posted by Bob
cool..I'll have to remember that, nothing else on at 8 anyway...
Methinks 9 eastern
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Methinks 9 eastern
yeah, ******' time zones *lol*
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:30 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Jenney's favorites:

1) The Amazing Race
2) Lost
3) 24
4) Law & Order -- any of them, but especially Criminal Intent
5) Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Mark's favourites:

1) Lost
2) 24
3) Scrubs
4) Battlestar Galactica
5) Committed

Although we can't exactly list them amongst our favorites: Super Nanny/Nanny 911, which we do watch occasionally only because it's really funny to see these British nannies knock some sense into the over-indulgent American parents & their bratty children!

A possible future addition to our lists of favorites: The Office (US version). Just need to see how it pans out first. The UK version is definitely already on our lists, even though it's now off-air.

And although he can't see it, being over here in the States, the new Dr Who would be, hands-down, absolutely NUMBER ONE on Mark's list!

~ Jenney
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark

And although he can't see it, being over here in the States, the new Dr Who would be, hands-down, absolutely NUMBER ONE on Mark's list!
UK nova
But if quality isn't an issue, though perfectly watchable, http://www.eeworldwide.com/ee/index2.htm
It's an east enders site, but they have links for other shows, and there direct downloads, in real media format, and they have the doctor who shows, the new one and a couple documentaries about it...

And the Lost, new episode this week...fantastic
oh, and desperate housewives is new tonight, so the missus is chuffed *lol*
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:17 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
come to think of it, there isn't a Travel Channel over here that I'm aware of - we get Comcast cable - and I used to love watching travel programmes like "Lonely Planet" aka 'Globetrekker')
).
Yep there is. It is just called Travel and Cablevision have it. But Cablevision don't do BBC America which you get if I remember correctly. We get it on channel 63 but I would be very surprised if it would be the same in NJ. Even though we had Cablevision in NJ the numbers never ran the same when we moved over this side.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.