British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   The best tip(s) ever! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/best-tip-s-ever-473017/)

Adnams Aug 10th 2007 12:38 pm

Re: The best tip(s) ever!

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 5172450)
What a stupid username

Like the new "do" Ray. Is that one of anabelles or our own creation???

Ray Aug 10th 2007 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by Adnams (Post 5172492)
Like the new "do" Ray. Is that one of anabelles or our own creation???

Just a little somethng I created for myself

Rete Aug 10th 2007 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 5172503)

Uncreate it, Ray.

Ozzidoc Aug 10th 2007 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Adnams (Post 5171479)
oh by the way where are you? I need new extensions rays werent full enough ??

They look great BTW!

ironporer Aug 10th 2007 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by anabella (Post 5171453)
So I have a client that is always very generous with her tips, she comes occasionally for blow dries and tips me $200 every time I see her. This week she comes one day for me to remove her hair extensions.. and tips me $1000! And then she comes back the next day for me to put new extensions on her hair and tips me another $1000!. She is such a thoughtful and pleasant woman too, bless her.. you have no idea how particular some of my clients are..

Do you offer 'extra special services' to get these tips?

I bet if you'ld fly down to FL to give Ray a haircut, he'd give you a big tip too....;)

Redlippie Aug 10th 2007 1:05 pm

I think it is sweet of Ray to want to look like his mum.

Ozzidoc Aug 10th 2007 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 5172503)

Cute!

Redlippie Aug 10th 2007 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by ironporer (Post 5172606)

I bet if you'ld fly down to FL to give Ray a haircut, he'd give you a big tip too....;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ozzidoc Aug 10th 2007 1:07 pm

So I have a client that is always very generous with her tips, she comes occasionally for blow dries and tips me $200 every time I see her. This week she comes one day for me to remove her hair extensions.. and tips me $1000! And then she comes back the next day for me to put new extensions on her hair and tips me another $1000!. She is such a thoughtful and pleasant woman too, bless her.. you have no idea how particular some of my clients are..

Oh my goodness. Is she stupid? How does one accept that much money gracefully? And if you gave her 500 back, would she try to tip you 5000 next time LOL

Ray Aug 10th 2007 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by ironporer (Post 5172606)

Mybeloved Anabella ..Of course I would give her something special....

Redlippie Aug 10th 2007 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc (Post 5172614)
Oh my goodness. Is she stupid? How does one accept that much money gracefully? And if you gave her 500 back, would she try to tip you 5000 next time LOL

Aspen - land of the obscenely wealthy. Bet she carries that around on her as pocket change.

Ozzidoc Aug 10th 2007 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Redlippie (Post 5172623)
Aspen - land of the obscenely wealthy. Bet she carries that around on her as pocket change.

Wowie.

So, does that mean that you have really high operating costs? And that some crazy bat might want to sue you because their bangs dont flick/sit "properly"?

another bloody yank Aug 10th 2007 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc (Post 5172614)
How does one accept that much money gracefully?

Would it be graceful to laugh like a madman, yell "So long, sucker!!" and run away jumping and clicking my heels?

Ozzidoc Aug 10th 2007 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by another bloody yank (Post 5172664)
Would it be graceful to laugh like a madman, yell "So long, sucker!!" and run away jumping and clicking my heels?

No.

But I'd be happy to watch the reaction you'd get if you did that :rofl:

TruBrit Aug 10th 2007 1:33 pm

she must have money to burn tipping that much, she needs to look around her country at the starving peeps on the streets or donate it to the sick and needy :curse: