Reload this Page >

Beneficiary change of address

Beneficiary change of address

Old Jul 7th 2020, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Beneficiary change of address

Hi

My wife brother filled her case when she was unmarried and lived in pakistan and now she is married and lived in England.

i dont know how can my wife postal address can be changed to England address as we want our case to be moved here.

Is there any way my wife can change her postal address in USCIS record.

thanks

Old Jul 7th 2020, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beneficiary change of address

You were told to write to USCIS back in Jan 2020.
Old Jul 8th 2020, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl View Post
Hi

Thanks for the reply .
I just rang to USCIS and they saying ask your petiotiner to call us back amd then we can guide him how to change the address for petiotioner.

do you know any way i can do myself from here or petitioner can theselve online ?

is there any way?
your help will much appreciated.
Old Jul 8th 2020, 8:29 pm
Lt Cl (Rtd)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muqeem View Post
Hi

Thanks for the reply .
I just rang to USCIS and they saying ask your petiotiner to call us back amd then we can guide him how to change the address for petiotioner. .....
Where in the advice that SDG gave you above does it say "phone USCIS"?
..... do you know any way i can do myself from here or petitioner can theselve online ?

is there any way? .....
What part of "write to USCIS" is confusing to you?
Old Jul 8th 2020, 10:20 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I just rang to USCIS and they saying ask your petiotiner to call us back amd then we can guide him how to change the address for petiotioner.
There you go USCIS have told you want needs doing. You are not the petitioner therefore USCIS will not deal with yourself. Ask the petitioner to do as USCIS asks and all will be revealed.
Old Jul 15th 2020, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Thanks for all guys for your help.

My petioner rang uscis and asked fro address change.

Uscis advice to write the letter to NVC on the following address and explain the matter and provide the new address of beneficiary.National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

so my petitioner will write it tommorow.

Thanks
Old Jul 15th 2020, 7:42 pm
Lt Cl (Rtd)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
.... What part of "write to USCIS" is confusing to you?
Thanks for all guys for your help.

My petioner rang uscis and asked fro address change.

Uscis advice to write the letter to NVC on the following address and explain the matter and provide the new address of beneficiary.National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

so my petitioner will write it tommorow.

Thanks
For telling you the same thing three times, so you can ignore it, do what you want to do (phone), only to be told by phone to do what we had already told you? ..... Did I mention we told you at least three times?

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 15th 2020 at 7:49 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2020, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

I am sorry for that i am new .

I will do care next time and also ask you guys first.

thanks lot guys
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone who guide me.

My petiotioner wrote the letter to NVC regarding the beneficiary change of address from pakistan to UK as we are in UK now.

NVC receied the letter on 23rd july 2020.

Just wanted to know will we get ( Petitioner or Bnefeciary) some confirmation from NVC once the address changed? or is there any way we can get some confirmation?

Thanks
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 2:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubtful you will get a confirmation. You could give it some time - maybe 2 weeks - and then have the beneficiary call NVC to make sure they have the correct address on record.

Rene

Last edited by Noorah101; Aug 2nd 2020 at 9:33 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from the change of address, wouldn't the applicant's change of circumstances change which category she would apply under?
i.e from single woman being sponsored to married woman being sponsored - presume her husband would be moving with her......
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 3:30 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from the change of address, wouldn't the applicant's change of circumstances change which category she would apply under?
i.e from single woman being sponsored to married woman being sponsored - presume her husband would be moving with her......
OP stated it was for a sibling which suggests it is for FB-4 classification. (I still think of it as “fifth preference” even though it’s been 30 years. I’m showing my age. But I digress).

FB-4 is not dependent upon marital status except that derivative children and spouses can be added.
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 5:27 pm
Lt Cl (Rtd)

Originally Posted by S Folinsky View Post
OP stated it was for a sibling which suggests it is for FB-4 classification. (I still think of it as “fifth preference” even though it’s been 30 years. I’m showing my age. But I digress).

FB-4 is not dependent upon marital status except that derivative children and spouses can be added.
Really?

I believe you meant to say "a spouse".
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 6:41 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Really?

I believe you meant to say "a spouse".
As I have frequently noted, I am speaking of generalities. Yes, in each individual case, there can be only one spouse. But note that the relevant point in time is when the principal beneficiary is admitted as a LPR. But until then, let’s say that principal beneficiary marries, is widowed, and then remarries- there have been multiple spouses. Also, let’s say that AmCit has petitioned for his two sisters. Again, two spouses.

(As an aside, in another thread I noted the choice of law provision on validity of marriage. By case law, the US will recognize only the first marriage even if the second was performed in a jurisdiction which recognizes plural marriage)