Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Wikiposts

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:09 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
They all looked similar to me...stretched faces...shoulder length bleached hair...
They made me feel ill...and very sorry for anyone having a bunch like that as 'friends'....do they think men would fancy someone looking like that....I bet most are only 30 and have been having work done for years......
I'm not against face lifts...but thats a death mask....
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:09 am
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paul S
I reckon she will fit in well with most them (mainly as they all looked post op to me)

Didn't they all look strangely the same - same eyes, same tight, high cheekbones, big wide mouths....

Yuk!

Tea Pot
Attached Images  

Last edited by Tea Pot; Jul 20th 2007 at 11:12 am.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tea Pot
Didn't they all look strangely the same - same eyes, same tight, high cheekbones, big wide mouths....

Yuk!

Tea Pot
The cat woman.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Yuk!

Tea Pot
OMG! That's her, the Horse Woman that sat next to the Dolphin Woman!!!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
OMG! That's her, the Horse Woman that sat next to the Dolphin Woman!!!
She's supposed to look like a cat.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000351.html

I don't think she was one of the women at the party.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:32 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Tea Pot

probably used the same plastic surgeon
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:41 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
probably used the same plastic surgeon
I'd ask who he was so I could keep the hell away from him....
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by krizzy
I'd ask who he was so I could keep the hell away from him....
and i'd want a full bloody refund if i turned out looking like any of them
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:23 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

and i'd want a full bloody refund if i turned out looking like any of them
It is sad people pay to look that bad...I'm mad enough that God made me a bit lacking in the looks department...but if I'd paid out good money to crack mirrors......I just don't know....
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by krizzy
It is sad people pay to look that bad...I'm mad enough that God made me a bit lacking in the looks department...but if I'd paid out good money to crack mirrors......I just don't know....
so says me too!

well no i'm not mad, only got to look around and i'm quite happy with what i've got but would hate to pay out money and end up worse off LOL!!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:47 pm
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

so says me too!

well no i'm not mad, only got to look around and i'm quite happy with what i've got but would hate to pay out money and end up worse off LOL!!

I think that's what happens when you have more money than sense, no self esteem and bugger all else to do with your day.....

Tea Pot
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:48 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

so says me too!

Thats a good way of looking at it...
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

I think that's what happens when you have more money than sense, no self esteem and bugger all else to do with your day.....

Tea Pot
exactly tea pot so why not put the kettle on and make us a nice brew

i've got the hobnobs!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

exactly tea pot so why not put the kettle on and make us a nice brew

i've got the hobnobs!
Would you like a glass of Grand Marnier with that.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:56 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

so says me too!

A friend of mine had plastic surgery for eyelids and to tighten things up around her mouth and ended up with some nerve damage that made her look like she'd had a stroke,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.