Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Wikiposts

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Only in public Luv...
Even better, I love bad Boy's in the bedroom
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:36 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

This thread's turning out waaaay better than it started...
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

I have to agree. I have lived here for 20 years and the Americans just do not get it. They have their heads so far up their arses. I do not know anything about the Beckhams, what little I did see of them in the papers, well I never paid attention to. I thought this show was good.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by southern comfort
Why at 50. ? seen some sad looking women much younger...and some great looking women much older ..with no cosmetic surgery. who the hell wants to look like Joan Rivers anyway . Age gracefully like a fine wine is my motto, not a "wind tunnel" face
Well said, what is so bad about being 50. I am 55 and have no intention, nor do i need plastic surgery.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:00 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effi
I have to agree. I have lived here for 20 years and the Americans just do not get it. They have their heads so far up their arses. I do not know anything about the Beckhams, what little I did see of them in the papers, well I never paid attention to. I thought this show was good.
I gotta learn when to shut up.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah I was thinking the same thing
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:07 am
Account Closed

southern comfort is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 19th 2007, 4:46 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water......

Anyway, we (hubs and I) actually watched the show last night. I have to admit there were some funny parts - is Victoria Beckham funny? No, I don't think so, she just happened to have a funnyish show. There were so many moments that were spliced together and made to look funny - it was hard not to laugh. Wondering if that luncheon with those women was real? I mean I'm sure they were real - but what a set-up it seemed to be. The dolphin woman was pretty scary and the horse sitting next to her..... And the Dodgers thing - that seemed a set-up. Loved Tommy Lasorda though....."Victoria?" lol
Old Jul 20th 2007, 7:50 am
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water......

Anyway, we (hubs and I) actually watched the show last night. I have to admit there were some funny parts - is Victoria Beckham funny? No, I don't think so, she just happened to have a funnyish show. There were so many moments that were spliced together and made to look funny - it was hard not to laugh. Wondering if that luncheon with those women was real? I mean I'm sure they were real - but what a set-up it seemed to be. The dolphin woman was pretty scary and the horse sitting next to her..... And the Dodgers thing - that seemed a set-up. Loved Tommy Lasorda though....."Victoria?" lol

I watched it also and ended up very confused....

As you say it was the way it was edited, very condensed as they had originally plannned to do six shows and then changed it to just the one.

The luncheon did have me in fits though, those women! Were they real, or was it a set up as you suspected?

Anyhoo, shame there wasn't more of David in it, I would have then spent a happy hour staring at him....

Tea Pot

Last edited by Tea Pot; Jul 20th 2007 at 7:51 am. Reason: pressed wrong button....
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:08 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, sigh, but IF it makes you feel any better, the story that went with the pic of Posh's leg DID say that the show did not receive the hoped for big ratings-proof that although we may have our heads up our butts, they aren't up past the eyeballs-we still know shite when we see it..........
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

I watched it for about 5 minutes last night and was cringing at everything she did and said. I can't put into words how much that woman gets on my nerves.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:57 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tea Pot
I

The luncheon did have me in fits though, those women! Were they real, or was it a set up as you suspected?

I reckon she will fit in well with most them (mainly as they all looked post op to me)
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul S
I reckon she will fit in well with most them (mainly as they all looked post op to me)
They all looked similar to me...stretched faces...shoulder length bleached hair...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.