British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Bad time to be a Brit in America? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/bad-time-brit-america-390042/)

Tolos Aug 11th 2006 8:20 pm

Re: Bad time to be a Brit in America?

Originally Posted by Tbag
Howdy Trubrit & Britvic........did your server get gremlins too last night?
I couldn't send any replies..........I was most frustrated :mad:
Then I went to the fridge for a bevy and I had forgotten to chill my peckers...not a good evening! :eek:

You chilled your pecker? I just look at the mother-in-law whenever I want to do that.

britvic Aug 11th 2006 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Tolos
You chilled your pecker? I just look at the mother-in-law whenever I want to do that.

Poor you :D they do say that you only have to look at the mother-in-law, to see what the Wifes going to turn out like :p

Tolos Aug 11th 2006 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by britvic
Poor you :D they do say that you only have to look at the mother-in-law, to see what the Wifes going to turn out like :p

I know, and that haunts me every waking moment of my life. Hopefully I'll have checked out before the transformation takes place. Looking at photos of the in-law, it seems she was quite gorgeous until she got into the early-mid 40s. So hopefully I'll be dead or blind before my wife hits that age.

Tbag Aug 11th 2006 8:28 pm

No.....I don't have a pecker :p We were discussing our love for Scrumpy Jack cider last night. "Pecker" is my Cider street slang ;) :D for Woodpecker

britvic Aug 11th 2006 8:29 pm

I know, and that haunts me every waking moment of my life. Hopefully I'll have checked out before the transformation takes place. Looking at photos of the in-law, it seems she was quite gorgeous until she got into the early-mid 40s. So hopefully I'll be dead or blind before my wife hits that age.

So your a young pup then :D mind you thats just how I like them, just as well JG is not here she would be telling me off :D

Tbag Aug 11th 2006 8:32 pm

don't worry ;) I think most men haven given in to the inevitable by the time they hit 40. We have usually drained the will to live from you by then and you will have taken up some hobby or sport that you don't even like just to get out of the house & away from us! :p

britvic Aug 11th 2006 8:34 pm

don't worry ;) I think most men haven given in to the inevitable by the time they hit 40. We have usually drained the will to live from you by then and you will have taken up some hobby or sport that you don't even like just to get out of the house & away from us! :p

LOL that sounds like my first Husband, now I'm training a much younger model :D

Tolos Aug 11th 2006 8:35 pm

Thank you for that refreshing optimism, TBag! The future seems so full of hope and wonder now... :eek: Where's my noose...?

Tolos Aug 11th 2006 8:36 pm

So your a young pup then :D mind you thats just how I like them, just as well JG is not here she would be telling me off :D

I love it! :D

cinnabar Aug 11th 2006 8:38 pm

My mother's a fox (at 73) and since she was widowed she's been beating men off with a stick. I thought there were a lot more single elderly women than men, but my mother's cornered the market in her village's OAP male totty.

Tolos Aug 11th 2006 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by cinnabar
My mother's a fox (at 73) and since she was widowed she's been beating men off with a stick. I thought there were a lot more single elderly women than men, but my mother's cornered the market in her village's OAP male totty.

Well if I ever feel in the mood for boobs that look like old tube socks with prunes on the end, I'll give her a call.

TruBrit Aug 11th 2006 8:41 pm

love it...my lovely neighbour in the uk is 80 this year and she's just worn out husband number 3...i love her she's so much fun and has so much energy :)

britvic Aug 11th 2006 8:43 pm

Good for her :D So come on then put your photo up in the gallery, you must be a looker :) Like Mother like Daughter.

Tbag Aug 11th 2006 8:44 pm

Thank you for that refreshing optimism, TBag! The future seems so full of hope and wonder now... :eek: Where's my noose...?

Don't despair you won't feel a thing, thats what the hubby says :D
Doing random nice things for her now and again, flowers, weekends away etc... should help your plight and stop the mother part from getting out.....
Right ladies? :p

cinnabar Aug 11th 2006 8:44 pm

Good for her :D So come on then put your photo up in the gallery, you must be a looker :) Like Mother like Daughter.

You really want to see the one of me with bunny ears on?

No you don't.

(and no, I am not wearing the rest of the Bunny costume. It was Easter, alright.)