Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette

The Bachelorette

Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:40 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Bachelorette

Not sure whether this is a current series we are seeing here in Dubai but its the one with Meredith - the final is on on Wed and I'm going out - can't record on this dvd so can anyone tell me who she picked. I know its sad but hey .........
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:43 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bachelorette

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Not sure whether this is a current series we are seeing here in Dubai but its the one with Meredith - the final is on on Wed and I'm going out - can't record on this dvd so can anyone tell me who she picked. I know its sad but hey .........
That worse than me staying in today to watch eastenders omlibus worth it though...
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Thats actually three seasons old I believe. Since then we've had Jesse Palmer the ex QB of the Giants, The fisherman guy and then Charlie some actor dude who's brother is seeing Rebecca Romain.

I think Meredith picked the guy from NY, not the Texan blondie.

I'm so gay for knowing all this..
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:54 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Thats actually three seasons old I believe. Since then we've had Jesse Palmer the ex QB of the Giants, The fisherman guy and then Charlie some actor dude who's brother is seeing Rebecca Romain.

I think Meredith picked the guy from NY, not the Texan blondie.

I'm so gay for knowing all this..

Yes it probably is - its on a SA network - thought she'd pick him
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

yeah she picked the one that didnt have a job...and I believe they have now split up. I thought she was bonkers anyway, when she was one of the girls waiting to be picked the season before I didnt like it when she took Bob to see her Grand ma's grave and comfort her while she cried..I thought that was plain attention seeking and making a private occasion public