Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Aussie gas camping equipment

Aussie gas camping equipment

Old Aug 11th 2009, 10:33 am
going "home" soon

RayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of light
Default Aussie gas camping equipment

Hi, has anyone brought back aussie camping equipment, eg stoves, lanterns and used them ok...I brought my uk bbq out here and got an adapter and works fine just wondered if any issues coming back othe other way as valves different etc....

I know I can sell and re-buy but would rather just chuck it in the container...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Amandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aussie gas camping equipment

Yup we have our aussie BBQ here and all other camping stuff!

I think you might need to buy a valve or something, but it does work.

Amanda
Old Aug 11th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Amandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of light

Just realised my location is still texas, we"re in the UK now.

We had to buy a converter to make it work in the US, I know the gas bottle is different and they wont let you ship it anyway.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

AnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really nice

Yes, us too - our Aussie BBQ works fine here. The only problem was that our gas bottles aren't accepted for filling in the UK, so we had to buy new ones.