Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen Kerry ?

Wikiposts

Anyone seen Kerry ?

Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:29 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone seen Kerry ?

From BBC News/World -->

Briton 'saved NYC ferry victim'
A man who lost both legs in the New York ferry disaster has said a British nurse saved his life.
Paul Esposito, 24, lay in agony after the Staten Island ferry crashed into a pier on Wednesday, killing 10 people and injuring 34 others.

He said a woman, who told him she was a British nurse called Kerry, then stemmed the blood flow using a belt and accompanied him to hospital, but left no details.

--------------------

Mr Esposito, a waiter who lives with his parents on Staten Island, said he wants to meet the mystery Good Samaritan.

"She kept telling me, 'Stay with me, don't leave, stay with me'.

"I asked how my legs looked and she responded, 'It's OK, you're going to start a new life.'

"There were dead people in every direction around me," he told the New York Times.

The nurse used her own Gap sweater, which he kept, to cover Mr Esposito's legs.

And she protected his face from debris flung by the strong winds.

Mr Esposito's grandfather, Michael Esposito, 72, said: "Paul is very eager to find this Kerry person.

"She was very instrumental, according to Paul, in saving his life.

"He and his dad want to meet this lady. They want to thank her."
If anyone knows Kerry then tell her someone is looking for her !

Webbie,
Old Oct 17th 2003, 2:15 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone seen Kerry ?

No, but I've seen Cork which is right next door.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 2:25 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone seen Kerry ?

Originally posted by Patrick
No, but I've seen Cork which is right next door.
*ttrrrrrrrr bum*

"Thank you ! I'll be here all week."

(Repost)
Old Oct 18th 2003, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Marmitemaniac is an unknown quantity at this point

She's here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003481696,00.html